I ws interviewed by Larry King

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I ws interviewed by Larry King

Post by chica4christ on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 pm

My friend dreamed this about me.

He dreamed that he came into my house and was yelling for me to hurry up I said I'm praying and would be right out. I then invited him to pray and the spirit was strong and we were both crying. The next thing my friend remembers is that out of nowhere I am sitting across from Larry King and he's
interviewing me. My friend was standing in the back with a huge grin and cheering me on. I was talking
to Larry King about pressing and controversial issues about abortion, gay rights, word of faith movements and quoting scripture and speaking TRUTH and not compromising my beliefs. Larry
kept trying to bring up my past and and I admitted it and acknowledged that I had failed and I had strayed away from GOD. He kept bringing it up over and over and it never bothered me. I looked professional and
in a bun. Kind of a Sarah Palin look. All during the interview I was quoting scripture. Larry King said you know your not
popular and I said know neither was Jesus and only those that knew
Jesus knew what he represented and died knowing Him and His purpose. We
then walked out and people were protesting me (Believers, Christians), walked out to the
vehicle, prayed and my friend woke up and was crying from emotions and he had a stir of emotions as well.

***** I am overwhelmed with this and just in AWE of the Lord that he would use my friend to dream this profoundly of me.

God Bless,
Stephani

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I ws interviewed by Larry King

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm

How wonderful. I believe that the Father is setting believers in the way of Larry King, so that he may believe also and not perish. Larry King is an atheist.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 pm

I know that Larry King is a powerful figure in the media world, so I'm not surprised by your dream. I wonder if your friend dreams prophetically? If so, I wonder if you will have a future opportunity to talk with someone who is a powerful leader in his/her community about your beliefs etc. I am so glad that you were "bold and unashamed" about who you are and who you represent--we need more Christians like that because so many compromise!!

I think that you're dream is attesting to exciting things to come--don't waiver and don't allow anyone to turn you against what you believe--no matter what! I encourage you to read the following scripture Jeremiah 1:1-19--that just came to me for you--tell me what you think!!

don't be afraid of the naysayers or those that "have a dislike for God and anything holy". God's got your back! I believe that you're going to impact alot of lives concerning your beliefs on a public level! GET READY!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Thank you Desiree :clap: :clap: :clap:

I still dont know where I'm suppose to be yet in terms of ministry! I'm in the waiting phase and its sooooo hard but in this season I have totally become dependant on the Lord. Whatever it is - my job GOD knows and also my ministry. Public level - wow Praise GOD!!! Greater things are yet to come.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Always welcome girlie! kiss I'm so excited for you!
be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top