SCREAMED MYSELF AWAKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SCREAMED MYSELF AWAKE

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:21 pm

I had a dream about someone who I worked with, who was a supervisor who stick me with a sewing needle; she was kneeling down at my left side and she said she was helping me by sewing my skirt, and she had the hem in her hand. I looked down and she had a huge needle that she used to push into my thigh. She was staring at me to see my reaction. The pain was so great that I screamed myself awake. What did that mean? It was a dream that I had more than two years ago, but I never forgot it. Her name was Latrevia.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCREAMED MYSELF AWAKE

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi His Light beam,

Just a few general ideas ....

The thigh could mean a covernant with something or someone, or the enermy coming against your weaker or more human side, the right side being the side of strength, someone in authority coming against you, the shirt your protection, mantle, it was a suprise, almost like a betrayal, someone in authority coming against your convernant relationship with the Lord, sorry i tried to look up the name but found nothing, that could help....hope something witnesses with you, blessings

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Thank you, Martin, certainly for taking the time to review this post. Yeah, the need really did hurt greatly, so much so that it woke me up. This particular person with the needle was also supposed to be a believer, but anytime I would be doing something, like studying in a quiet place on my break, or just be cheerful, she always had something negative to say, she would always try to imply that I was not right in the head. I* finally told her to stop being offensive. I believe she belonged to a church that did not believe in the holy spirit...something like that. She was very overweight and had diabetes, and was generally unhealthy - but she could be nice when she wanted to be. Thank you, again. I would certainly agree with
the shirt your protection, mantle, it was a suprise, almost like a betrayal, someone in authority coming against your convernant relationship with the Lord
as I look at the situation. thumbs

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:22 am

Praise God all glory to Him who gives the ability! Blessings!

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 am

bandaid hmm idea ,,im thinkin its more literal ina sense that,ur superviser maybe tryin 2 ''stick it 2 u for real..at ur job,,pretending to help u, but in reality shes wanting 2 jab u wiv tha needle,an she does,,in ur leg,,eg ur faith walk and/or ur career,,, bandaid i wood check bak 2 see any evidence of this,, bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 am

HLB -

When I read your dream, I felt she was a backstabber (ok, legstabber in this case)...someone who claims to be helping you with your covering (the skirt), making it a right fit for you, custom made, but then she stabs you in your thigh on purpose...an attempt to hinder your walk....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 pm

I think you are right...though I would have to see it for myself, but not really. I feel that this was really the case. Well, people that dig pits fall in them. I am already using my most powerful weapon - prayer. Forgiven and released. Let the Lord repay.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top