NO TEETH!!! AAARG!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO TEETH!!! AAARG!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 am

I didn't have any teeth in my mouth (none at all, I'm talking completely "gummy" lol! ) and everytime I would take my tongue and rub it across my top and bottom teeth, I would feel a hardness there as if I DID have teeth! I had some glasses on and put some circular black frames with teeth attached to the stems on my mouth. It just didn't feel right. For some reason, I felt as though my "denchers" were going to come out and wouldn't stay in place as they should. This woman (who looked like a nurse or aid) kept trying to stick me with this pin/needle. I ran off to a nearby cottage sitting in the middle of open grass, before she could catch me. :huh:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO TEETH!!! AAARG!

Post by Mariakitty on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 am

Ooooh, those teeth dreams always leave me quaking too!!

Let me ask this:

Is there possibly something going on in your life right now that you're not fully understanding? (Could be a spiritual word or truth, or other issue not neccessarily spiritual...)

Although you have attempted to understand/comprehend it with your natural mind/wisdom, every time you think you've "got it", you suddenly realize that "Hmmm, that's not quite it - I'm still not getting it"; like the answer just doesn't sit quite right...

And you really believe that you should be able to understand it, like it feels as though you've got the "equipment" ( possibly spiritual maturity ) to be able to take hold of this, but it's just not fitting...

Maybe you've prayed for help with this, or help has been sent, but it somehow feels like a threat rather than help, and you have rejected it and tried to just get to a place of peace instead...(now not having more details about the nurse in the dream and the pin/needle thing, I would say that you could pray about how this person looked/felt, i.e. a threat, an authority, was the injection gonna help, did it feel like an attack, etc...)

This detail could help to determine if the enemy has sent an attack against you in the midst of your trying to understand something to scare you off from diligently seeking, or if the Lord has sent you help and you've rejected it because you fear it might be painful...

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Desiree, let me know what you come up with as far as the needle portion.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm

[quote]This detail could help to determine if the enemy has sent an attack against you in the midst of your trying to understand something to scare you off from diligently seeking, or if the Lord has sent you help and you've rejected it because you fear it might be painful...[quote]

Interesting words Mariakitty, but I'm not sure about this. I did think that "something just isn't right" and that I try to "figure out things" with my analytical thinking with no peace about the solution. So, as always, we'll have to see what manifests (I'll be sure to let the group know! lol! ) I felt the nurse was more of a hindrance and an attack against me then a help. Why was she coming after me to stick me? I felt like the cottage was like, "hansel and Gretel" story (fairytale). So again, we'll have to see. Maybe I AM trying to see things with my natural eyes and do things in my natural strength? Something to pray on!

Thank you both for the responses
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Desiree,

Yeah, I just wasn't clear on how you felt about the "nurse with the needle" part of the dream. I'm sorry if my comments pertaining to that part sounded like part of the interpretation, I should have clarified better that I was "suggesting" some possible meanings and hoping to find out more info about that part from you:

"Maybe you've prayed for help with this, or help has been sent, but it somehow feels like a threat rather than help, and you have rejected it and tried to just get to a place of peace instead...(now not having more details about the nurse in the dream and the pin/needle thing, I would say that you could pray about how this person looked/felt, i.e. a threat, an authority, was the injection gonna help, did it feel like an attack, etc...)

This detail could help to determine if the enemy has sent an attack against you in the midst of your trying to understand something to scare you off from diligently seeking, or if the Lord has sent you help and you've rejected it because you fear it might be painful..."

Thanks for posting feedback because that helps me to learn how to hear the Lord better and to present things with more clarity. Next time, I'll try to be more careful about suggesting possibilities and only share the parts that I'm feeling clarity on :blushing:

God Bless,
M

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top