Jennifer Lopez Cheating?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Lopez Cheating?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

I haven't had any dreams of her lately, so when this came up, it had me thinking.
Had this dream on Aug 4:

I'm inside this room with a coworker of mine and he is looking at this large Spanish dictionary. I see the word "oy" and then "voy" which I know is spanish for: "I AM GOING". I saw a video/magazine? can't remember which one of Jennifer Lopez standing close to this Spanish man (they're faces touching). IRL this man is a popular actor within the Spanish community; he was also Jennifer's costar in her video: AINT IT FUNNY). The man played in a movie where he was a "womanizer" and dating three girls from different states at the same time and the girls met up with one another, became friends, and tried to "find him" (The movie was called: "Chasing Poppy".) Anyway, in the dream, Jennifer was holding two babies (which i know she has toddlers IRL but these babies seemed smaller) and she and the guy were smiling--she looked very content and rested. My coworker said that reports say, "they've been spending past weekends together" (and you know what that means in Hollywood! lol! IRL, I saw an interview with this guy and he says that he shys away from the spotlight now and not "exposing his body" like he used to but that he's doing new things with his life (I don't know if that means he's saved or not). Both he and Jennifer were named: MOST INFLUENTIAL AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE within the Spanish community. thinking

Need help here.
thanks
Desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lopez Cheating?

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 am

You seem to have a lot of star dreams, are you called to intercede for them.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Out of the mouth of two it is confirmed, Des.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm

I may be, but I don't know lol! I have a desire to become an entertainment reporter, so Hollywood intrigues me! Maybe I will be friends with some? Maybe I am called. If I have a dream about a star, something is usually revealed later on about what's happening in their personal life.

Again, we'll have to see!
thanks for your help
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down