Snakes in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes in my dream

Post by mysticgirl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 am

This is the dream I had 2 days back..

"It was night and I was sitting on the floor in a house which i know is my home(but the house where i live is different). Im eating a thin onion slice and then when i turn that long slice of onion I realise its the skin shed by a snake and i realise its quite a big snake. I felt scared knowing there's a snake in the house, but anyway i thought how long can one stay awake and i went off to sleep. my mom n brother were on the bed sleeping along with me. suddenly i heard the rattle of the snake and i got up scared and looked around. I peeped outside my bed and the snake was there beneath the bed moving in and out. I was really scared. Suddenly I saw my moms head was resting on the ground and not on the bed though her body was on the bed. I immediately lifted her back onto the bed."

This was the dream. I got up really scared and felt it was very real. I have been having dreams related to snakes once in a while and I didnt know what to think of it. But on the night I dreamt this, I had prayed that if I get any dreams or visions, it should not be my own subconscious mind or from the devil but from God alone. So if anyone can help me with the interpretation of this dream that would be great.

Thanks!

MysticGirl

mysticgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes in my dream

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:27 am

hi mystikgrl..hmm i wonder if ur takeing in something thats a lie or accusation ,,ur eating a remnant of something poisness,,um ur all in the same bed,,seems like all in the same boat,,perhaps theres a rumour about ur family,,um the other option is that ur house needs a cleansing prayer truout,,,um let me kno wat witnesses,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 am

Hi Mystic Girl,

Please eat what speaks to you and disregard the rest...

I feel the dream is about your life, the snake is getting bigger, but praise God you have sort help so God is going to deliver you, the snake in the bedroom could point to a relationship where the demonic can be in, i think you could be doing something unaware which is unbiblical, not to worry just ask that the blood of Jesus cleans you, sin is never a problem if you bring it to Jesus, the mother could be a symbolic of the origin of the demonic, allow the Holy Spirit to search your heart according to ps 139 and He will show you ...i would spend time just waiting on the Lord He is faithful. If there is any occult involvment, repent and bring it to Jesus. Many blessings be encouraged God is cleaning His bride...

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top