Creepy little dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creepy little dream...

Post by HeavenlyBlack on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

I will just copy and paste my own record of this dream -

I dreamt a dark dream last night. I remember these things – I was in my bedroom and someone had a maggoty/caterpillar-like insect on the end of a pole. I remember it being connected to it by a magnet. The guy needed me to catch it or something. I helped him out by completing the combination by placing a small black bonded leather pocket Bible on the bed. I knew it loved the thing. It was placed on the bed and then I placed the Bible on there too. It went straight to it and activated a metamorphosis in it. The Bible changed into an insectoid creature reminiscent of Giratina (a Pokémon) but with owl wings. The maggoty thing changed into a complex insect I can’t describe. I think it had many long spider legs, thicker than usual, and a long neck. And I saw yellow on it. The “owl” grabbed the “spider” and flew off with it over my head, using the top of my head to give itself a push with its bird-like claws. Then I was by the bathroom in the doorway of the bedroom and my mom was in there. I noticed pieces of glass on the floor and I used two toy claw hands, closed by hard to hold triggers that were hard to get my fingers through, to pick them up slowly. A cat-like creature kept coming by to attack me, I thought of him as Satan in the dream. I knew as long as there were any pieces I hadn’t put in the trash(?) left he would continue to come by and attack me. I then dreamed that I was, as a child, in a movie – but I wasn’t sure it was me and wanted to ask my mom throughout the whole thing. It had a lot of violence in it. I kept thinking my character would kill something by throwing it into the pool, another cat I believe. But I don’t think it ever happened. Then I was at someone’s home,two – one was reminiscent of my mother's ex-boyfriend's Cleveland Ohio home and another was fictional. Cats and puppies kept biting me. I remember something like ‘possessed-shaking/spinning” and one puppy bit me and I went over and told his owner I would sue him (I was in a living room full of people) then someone said I broke the rules and it was game over. The puppy died and another latched on to its leg and tore it right off. I was shocked but was expecting it to happen. Then another animal ripped the skin off my hand to the bone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy little dream...

Post by Christa on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Well, gosh, my thoughts only, please pray on this if it doesn't bear witness to you: You are totally being attacked at every angle in this dream and from many sources in many scenarios. Fighting off evil attacks like this in real life is exhausting. In your dream, you're fighting them off one by one're using strategy too. You're tough and you keep trucking on. You keep trying to figure out ways to get rid of these attackers. It seems like you're under severe attack, but you know that you can fight them off by "fishing" through the Word of God.

God's Word has power. When God speaks, he creates the world in 7 days. Which brings me to the very first part of your dream. 1 Corinthians 5-17 comes to mind, if we accept the Messiah, "all things have become new"...the old things die. The Word of God creates and also changes those who read it. It NEVER returns void. When we become new, it's like a fuzzy little CUTE caterpillar turning into a BEAUTIFUL butterfly. Jesus forgives our sins as far as the east is to the west. He throws them into the "Sea of Glass." When we are forgiven, we are then changed and BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't help but to think that maggots turn into flies .....but spiders and owls don't go through the metamorphosis in that way....they're hatched. I don't know, I just keep coming back to the idea that maybe you don't realize that you are so beautiful to Jesus. You're worth it! You're worth the fight! You're worth all of the pain and suffering He went through on the cross. He did it for you and if you were the only person on earth, He'd do it all over again, just for you.

This song popped up in my mind and I could totally imagine Jesus singing it to you, "You are so beautiful to me. You are so beautiful to me....can't you see? You're everything I hoped for....You're everything I need. You are so me." I think Jesus wants to tell you that you're a beautiful butterfly and he loves you so much. He just wants to embrace you like a loving father. He adores you and he wants you to know that you're perfectly and wonderfully made. You're everything He's hoped for and He wants you to see His heart for you. He thinks you're the best thing since sliced bread. You're the bride of Christ and He thinks you're magnificent!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 am

Amen to what Christa said. That whole dream just seemd like the enemy trying to get to you. Like trying to "slime" you in your dreams. YOu don't have to take that. When you feel that yucky stuff just tell him to get out and kick him out. He is tresspassing on God's kid and you actually have the authority over those attacks. Sometimes when I am prone to getting dreams along those lines I will pray before I sleep and I will ask God to cover me and protect my dreams while I"m sleeping and I'll plead the blood of Jesus over myself before I sleep so I"m protected. That's my two cents ;)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm

I think this dream is chock-a-block full of things, but I don't want to get too caught up in the minutia/details, maybe just boil it down to some basic elements...AND Pray - Lord, please help us to understand, lead us and guide us in all wisdom; whatever You're trying to speak, let it be made known and whatever may not be from You, let it crumble and blow away without leaving any residue. In Jesus' Name, AMEN!

This dream seems to be speaking/warning of attacks on:
1) Your intimacy with the Lord (time with Him, ? etc...) Jealously guard your time with Him and your time in the word!
2) Your thoughts/mind (possibly inadvertently believing lies of the enemy due to past wounds, or having portions of mind/thinking that are yet to be renewed, or could even be as extreme as an actual diagnosis of a condition of the mind such as bipolar, or OCD, or other - I emphasize that these may not apply to you, but consider the ways that the enemy can attack our minds, etc...)
3) Some Beliefs (the belief that you're forgiven, that you have authority, etc...)

This dream also seems to be speaking of deliverance, and/or being in - or soon entering into a season of healing/cleansing/removal of spiritual toxins, etc...AND a caution that self-help doesn't fully heal/deliver as it is "slow going" and never thorough enough, and may leave you vulnerable to attack as you try to deal with various memories/pieces, but be assured that God will deliver/heal/renew/transform, etc...

So, if the "accuser of the brethren" has been lying to you about any forgiveness issues or has been pulling us sins of the past, etc...meditate on these:
Psalm 103:10-12 "
He has not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

If he is attacking your mind/thought life, meditate on these:
Romans 12:2 "
And be not conformed to this world: but be you transformed by the
renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and
acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

Heb 4:12 "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any double-edged
sword, piercing until it divides soul and spirit, joints and marrow, as
it judges the thoughts and purposes of the heart."

2 Tim 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Eph 6:17 "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"

Psalm 19:7 "The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple"

Never doubt that you have been given authority over the enemy (Luke 10:19) and that the enemy wants to strip you of this authority by reminding you of your sins; now if those sins are confessed and under the Blood, then the enemy is illegally attacking you and you have the legal right to boot him out!

If you haven't already done so, spiritually cleanse your home; removed anything occult (could be subtle things with occult themes like games, movies, or of course anything obvious like good-luck charms, tarot cards, etc... just pray about this and ask the Lord if there's anything...)

Rev 12:11 we overcome the enemy by the Blood of the Lamb, (plead it over yourself and your home), and the word of our testimony (I am forgiven, I am saved, I have authority in Christ!)

PLEASE disregard if any of this does not apply to you...we're all learning how to hear from Him...God Bless you my friend!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top