UGH!! Stay With Me On This Dream Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UGH!! Stay With Me On This Dream Please

Post by Cholette on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:59 pm

I was invited to this man's house. He was 92 years old and he was a Movie Producer of the "Cleopatra" movie...the modern version and everyone was comparing his version to the older one. They were saying that his version was better than the Biblical verson (?). He was an old agile man that invited me into his house and he ad two granddaughters. Someone was building or preparing a room for him in the back of the house and the granddaughters were a little upset that he was going to be in the back of the house. The dream switched to me going in back of the house and turned into a speed boat. There was this BEAUTIFUL lake or river and we were on the boat going and ooking at these beautiful hills. The weather was beautiful and clear. I saw this black cougar that was out and about among people on the shore...it was absolutely breath taking.

Then the dream switched to me being on the yacht of Beyonce and Jay-Z. It seemed like I was a papparazzi along with another person. The boat had three levels and I was down on the bottom level laying on this couch. I heard someone say "if you lay still, they won't even know you are here because you will blend in with the decor". I laid there next to a naked man and then I moved and Jay-Z, who was looking over the banister on the second level, started throwing things at us. They Beyonce changed her mind about me being there and invited me inside the cabins and she started giving me things. She was packing up all of her nephew's items and giving them to me. I was crying with tears of joy.

Then the dream switched back to my mother driving me in her car and I was telling her about the 92 year old movie producer who lived up on the hill we were driving by. His house spreaded over the entire hill (we were driving in the hills). Then we were walking up to these crowds of people and the 92 year old man was speaking to all of these people. We walked fruther up and I pointed to this lady and my mom went up to talk to her regarding my experience as I stood among the crowd. (End of Dream)

All I can say is WOW!!! I don't think my dreams have EVER been this long...SPEAK LORD!!!! flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UGH!! Stay With Me On This Dream Please

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 am

flower i was thinkin the movey man was a type of god figure,,an the movie ia about u in this day,,u r cleoptra,,[i meam look ay ur avatar] :clap: i think ur life is goin 2 take a change of mode,,u will fastrak in2 a new lifestyle,,[speedboat]it will be beautiful as the scenery is,,however an enemy is on the shore,,,um then ur on tha boat,,u try 2 blend in 4 a while but cant not move,,initialy theres a protest frm those around u,,but then FAVOUR comes huny! u were on the bottom levl,,then u get invited up wiv B ,,thats a scripture in action,,wen u choose a lower place u can be lifted up in2 a betta one,,yay sweety 4 u,,!hmm u get given stuff frm B,, her nepthews stuff,,,,that wood suit a young man?? Scratch Chin holla, :eek: ,a gift ,,,hmmm..so uve enter a new social circle an been blessed by them..the wealth of tha,,, Cheering go baby,, :babycrib: um the old man speakin ona hill 2 a multitude ,,hmmm sounds familar,, :giggle: ,,,um im not sure how ur mom fits in here ,,she maybe ina supporting role,,as she is driving u in her car,,, whistle :roflx: um enjoy,, kiss huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:17 am

um im not doin numerology here,, lol! but try this sweety,,,50=jubalee...40=generational /completed rule...2=multiplikation,,,=92... :clap: thumbs ok now.. flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:34 am

Daaaang Dreamy....you got all of that truth out of that dream...you are maturing in this interpretation stuff...GO BOY!!!!!!!

I must say, I had a prophecy that my relationships are going to change...I was going to be around a different class of people.

WOW...the way you interpreted this dream makes it so meaty...I'm in awe man...I'm in awe!!!! It's interesting how you broke down the age of the man. I knew 92 meant something because he could have been any age, but why was his age so important in the dream? I'm not skilled in the numbers thing, but i like the breakdown you gave... flower

Thank you so much

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Aww, this is awesome, Cholette, and DreamyONe.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 pm

:clap: thumbs thank,,thank u very much,,anyone seen ma cheeseburga,,,??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top