BACK AT MY OLD JOB AND THEN NOTICING A COMMUNITY INVITE AT A HOUSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACK AT MY OLD JOB AND THEN NOTICING A COMMUNITY INVITE AT A HOUSE

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Horrid dream, really. I don't know what it means. duh don't you just love how I say the obvious? Of course I don't know what it means, or else I wouldn't post it, in all likelihood. PS, I just don't care to be dreaming about this dude no more, as a matter of fact. Especially since I have put these things from my mind until the season comes.

Ok. Too weird. I dreamed that I was back at my old job, but it was only for a period of time. I knew that I was not going to be there long. So, I was just chilling in my little boots, slacks, and long-sleeved dress-shirt. I had my hair done and it was up in a swooped style. I was at my desk, and next thing I see is I am talking to my old vice president about needing to do the best job that I can, even though I know that I am about to leave, be let go, and am not coming back. I was smiling and saying that I was fine with that. Then I went to the buffet table that had been set up, and I mean, it had everything, from cold cuts, to salads, to fruits, to baked deserts, to drinks. I was busy eating, and then when it was time to dismantle the table, I gladly began to help clean up after everybody. Then it was time for me to go home, and I did this happily too. In this dream, I did not see myself driving a car, and I don't know how I traversed the distance between work and where I ended up, but I ended up walking up this steep incline, and to my left was a sign. It was square and it was on a little stake that was driven into the ground by the sidewalk that was running parallel to the blacktop. I looked at it, and it said "what's his name" house. Community Dinner and Meeting. The 1st. And that was all I saw in the posterboard. Then I saw a red door with a gold- colored knocker on it and a peep hole. It was the kind of door that had the panels etched in it. There were flowers decorating the door, and floors near the steps that led to the door. The door was on an apartment. I couldn't tell if it was the second or third story. I wanted to go to the meeting. I was ticked off because he hadn't called me to go to the meeting too. I was wondering if I should just go. I decided that I wouldn't because it seemed like such a simple thing for him to just call me. IRL, he was the type of man that forgets birthdays, no matter whose it was, and phone numbers, and I would always remind him. That came to me later today as I was pondering the dream. Back to the dream - it seemed to me that he had volunteered to use his house for a community Dinner to meet other people and be more neighbor friendly. It was just a posterboard, like what a voter candidate might use. Very impersonal, but I took him not calling me personal. duh IRL, I have never gone to one of those, but they would be given regularly where I lived previously. Anyway, I went home, but I never actually went into a house or anything, just kinda drifted. Then I woke up.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing the Title - it does not reflect the dream.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BACK AT MY OLD JOB AND THEN NOTICING A COMMUNITY INVITE AT A HOUSE

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:23 am

hmmm are u having 2 revisit something frm ur past,,go bak 2,,,to complete some unfinished business,,and u have 2 do it well,,ur ok wiv this,,ther is something there that will sustain u,,[food]then it is over,,perhaps ur old job is a ministry kinda work,,an u will be feed ther 2,,its an end of something,,u tidy up,,hmm somethings finshed 4 u,,hmm then ur path gets steep,,extra effort needed,,just2 walk,,ther will be a sign out 4 u,,um the red door kood indicate some anger,,i guess tha fact that u were overlooked and not called kood irk u,, :slapfight: whistle ok now dont shoot tha messander,, :yes: happy dance huggins flower :afro:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 pm

I would love to finish up some things and be done with the past, in fact. I think that shutting the door on some things and not going back to them are a crucial part of going on to the future. I try to do a good and thorough job, whatever I do, and prayerfully, I am trying to do a great job of moving forward into my future. I think my drift at the end of the dream is simply me not knowing what is next.
ther will be a sign out 4 u,,um the red door kood indicate some anger,,i guess tha fact that u were overlooked and not called kood irk u,,
I think that I have to let go of this other offense that I must be holding toward my Boaz. I don't think I liked the impersonality of the sign. I want to go to the dinner, and yet I act like I need more than an open invitation. H mm mm mm...I have to really analyze this dream some more.
:slapfight: whistle ok now dont shoot tha messander,, :yes: happy dance huggins flower :afro:
LOL, I wouldn't shoot the messenger. Obviously, some ground work is being done before the harvest, right? Thanks for your awesome input! This is a beautiful thing, because lack of knowledge can really foul me up. :bighug: :book: I wanna get whatever is my gifts from the Lord before I am :grandpa: .

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 pm

u;ll be fine sweety,, :clap: thumbs flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down