Need a word on a very difficult decision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need a word on a very difficult decision

Post by jjp708 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 am

I need to make a life altering decision and I'm seeking God for direction. Please Give me a word of direction from God

praying Thanks

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need a word on a very difficult decision

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 am

Well, I"m not sure that God will give me a directional word for you but I will ask for a word of encouragement! That's always a good thing, right? :coffee:

I see that you are really dedicated to "going higher" in God. Diligent is a word I hear about you. You are diligent because you hunger and thirst after the things of God. Your diligence has enabled you to go higher and higher in Him. I feel the Lord saying that He honors your diligence and now He is going to send His Holy Spirit to breathe on your efforts and you're going to fly.
There is only so high that "we" can go with God in the supernatural. Without God's enablement we are limited. I feel like this is where you have been, but God is saying that there is an enablement coming from Him. Instead of propelling yourself to get where you want to be in God you are going to be swept away by the wind of the Spirit! God is going to breathe His breath of life on what you have done and is going to make it supernatural!! I see it as going from a time of sowing to a season of reaping! A time to enjoy all the fruit of your labor. I feel the Lord's pleasure at your obedient heart. Harvest time is coming :) Blessings on you as you enter this new season....... happy dance

Last edited by sunshine2 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 am

crying

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PROPHECYING A PROPER WORD. I am dedicated to going higher, sunshine2. In the past I've played around with my "walk" but I ready to surrender, you know. I thank God that I've found favor in His eyes. I feel much better now.

I've long tried to change certain things that I know God wouldn't be pleased with and my life altering decision is one. I know what to do now. I just received my direction.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I feel like I'm understating my thanks. lol!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 am

:clap: Anytime :cute:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 am

Ok, need a little more help here bandaid

So my life altering decision was deciding if I should let go of a relationship with a man whom I believed was to be my husband based on a descriptive prophesy years, years ago. The thing is that we've been in a 5 year relationship and he always "says" that's where we're heading but I get the impression that he's just try to buy himself time (but that' a whole other story, he's got SERIOUS commitment and trust issues).

Now just as I was sure that I'd made the right decision in leaving him I was reminded of a Word God had given me about 2 or 3 years ago in the early morning hours just before it was time for me to get up for work. The word was:

You all are going to go to Jamaica and it is there that he will "cross over". I will confirm my word for you, listen for the word Jamaica today. Don't look for it, let it come to you."

Now I laid there for a few more seconds then got up to get myself and my daughter ready for the work/school. I turned on the television as I do every morning to the same station and the newscaster annouced that they were giving away a trip to Jamaica. Needless to say I nearly feel off the bed. LOL. Well, I waited and waited on this trip that hasn't come so I kinda put it on the shelf (I guess you could say).

So as it popped into my rememberance last night I'm wondering if I made the right decision in ending this relationship or maybe God was speaking of another. I know I have to seek God in this I'm just wanted to get your perspective because your "word" was so on point. What do you think "cross over" means?

Thanks

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 am

i too have been dealing with this kind of thing with God and people and his will, etc...

so let me add my insight as to saying "crossing over" can mean one of several things:

"crossing over" to me sounds like a change in that person.

but it also could mean...and bare with me...this:

you ever heard the phrase "they crossed over" or "they crossed over to the other side"?

meaning they've crossed over and there's nothing you can do, you just have to let them go.

pray over these 2 ideas about "crossing over."

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 am

Thanks Change, I will definately stay prayerful about it. I can't say exclusively that is wasn't the latter but there were some specific instructions for me in the Word that I purposefully left out (because I believe they were just for me) that would led me to believe that his life wasn't ending (at least not right then anyways)....

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:51 am

for that 2nd idea, i just used that as an analogy.

meaning it meant for you to let him go because God has different plans for you.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:55 am

ohhhh......LOL. That could very well be change, I'm praying on it now and waiting on more revelation. thanks so much for your input.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:22 am

WEll, it's really hard to say because what I felt from the Lord was about where you were spiritually. Maybe these would be a few good questions to ask yourself.

1. Does this person propel you higher and farther in the Lord?

2. Does this relationship seem to keep you at a standstill with God?

3. Do you feel this relationship has become an idol?

Look at the relationship in this way and I think you may get a better feel for what God is doing and where this relationship fits in.

Bless you!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:27 am

Thanks Sunshine2...I will pray first then sit down with these questions. I believe that your word REALLY is from the Lord because you don't know me and you hit it on the nail.

The thing is I have been working really hard to be pleasing in God's sight and your Word tells me that God has acknowleged my labor and to that I'm truly overjoyed.

The questions you pose here will definately give me some revelation after I give them some thought.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 am

huggins Bless you.....relationships are hard. I pray that God gives you clarity and an overwhelming sense of His peace!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 am

thank you so much :clap:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 am

Sponsored content