Michael Jackson Comes to my place of Work!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Jackson Comes to my place of Work!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 am

Had this dream about two nights ago.

I dreamt that I saw Michael Jackson in my hometown and he was shopping at the place that I work. There was a crowd of people standing around as they watched him go inside the store and get a few items. (Michael had a child in a baby stroller and he had on a white t-shirt with black pants.) I saw this guy walk past Micheal, but didn't even notice or acknowledge who he was and I was like, "That guy just walked past Michael Jackson, the king of pop and didn't do/say anything?" I guess it was just me being star struck and believing that EVERYONE had to LOVE Michael as much as I did! rofl Michael finally came outside to join the crowd and everyone watched as Michael came over to me personally--of course I was in utter amazement and shock! He put his hand on the top of my head (sort of like when ministers/pastors pray over you and their hand is touching your forhead?) and I just started shaking in excitement! I remember touching his "white glove" (I know IRL, its sparkling and silver) and I was closing my eyes (not trying to look at his face) because I was so nervous and awe-stricken (I don't know if I couldve held up if I looked into his eyes!) I couldn't believe that MICHAEL JACKSON had touched me! happy dance This was so overwhelming for me, I didn't know what to do! This was a moment that I'd never forget and of course everyone else was jealous!! :clap: :cute: bouncing

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top