I witnessed an accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I witnessed an accident

Post by Virtuous on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am

My mom and I were @ a house (her house? – not IRL). She was sitting in the yard and I was about to leave on her car (IRL, she has a van. The car has problems like mine does IRL. As I was getting ready to leave, the car stalled and smoke came from the back (mine does this IRL - praying I need a new car!) She told me to do something so I could get it moving. As I pulled off, there was a car and a truck, both driven by men, going up a hill in the same direction (IDK the make/model of either, but I remember they both were either navy blue/black. The truck was kind of new and the car looked like it had been hit on the passenger side door) All of a sudden, the car intentionally hit (rammed into) the trucks driver side door. The guy in the truck got out and walked toward the car in rage. He pulled the guy out of the truck and went to beating the crap out of the guy in the car. All this time, I was sitting in the car and I could see my mama looking on as well (it wasn’t too far from the house) I felt scared because it looked like this guy was about to kill him. He had an “I’m about to kill this guy” look on his face. I got out of the car to walk to where I was going (which felt like to the dryer. I remember thinking about putting quarters in the dryer but I didn’t have any clothes? – maybe the dryer feeling came into play because that’s what I did yesterday morning? :goofy: ) I had to walk past them to get there. (I don’t even know why I felt like I had to get out of the car and walk?) The guy in the truck went to the back of his truck to get something and I just knew he was about to kill the other driver. Trying to look like, “I don’t want to be a witness to anything :seespeakhear: . Just let me go where I’m going and I won’t tell a sole”; I began to slowly walk past him (we made eye contact) The other guy was passed out – bloody – in the street? The man in the truck had a short stream of blood (like a scratch) on his face. I looked at the tag to see if I could remember the number. It was letters and numbers like the new tags here in Alabama. I couldn’t remember it but I felt that what was on the tag was important (not just to give to the police – but in my half-sleep/half-awake state, like I needed it – But lazy me, didn’t get up to write it down – :duhh: ) It was taking forever because it seemed like I would back up to look at the tag again and trying not to look so obvious as to what I was doing because I didn’t want the guy to hurt me. I started to use my cell phone to call the police as I looked at the tag but I was afraid he would realize what I was doing and come after me. This man was sitting on the tail-gate of his truck watching my every move. I made it up the street – but looking back every once in awhile – this man was watching me. Every time I turned around, our eyes met (even from a distance). I tried to get out of his sight and double back to get somewhere safe to call the police to report what happened, but this man never took his eyes off of me. Even when I felt I was at a distance where he wouldn’t be able to see me – It was as if he was always able to see me without even moving from where he was originally sitting…almost as if he had me on radar.

Any thoughts?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I witnessed an accident

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 am

Since it's not your mothers real house or car I believe it's a spiritual attack. The devil roams about seeking whom he may devour. But if you with God and he is with you and you use the word of God you are stronger than any two edged sword. Keep your full armor of God on and ask for God's protection and guidance.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:04 am

Thank you, usemeLord. For the past couple of weeks, I've been faithfully putting on the armor of God. I know I'm suppose to do it every morning and should've BEEN doing it - but I wasn't. Your thoughts may be the reason why. I just learned that some times God has us doing and praying about things to prepare us for what is up ahead that we don't see!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 am

Virtuous, I am certainly praying for your protection through God's angels. I certainly think that you witnessed a spiritual battle, and that the enemy is trying to intimidate you so that you will not interfere in it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Thank you, HisLightbeam.

I really wish I had gotten up and written down what was on the tag. I honestly think it is important! I pray God will repeat the dream or allow me to see the tag again.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top