i pushed him out the window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i pushed him out the window

Post by Change on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

in the dream,

i was back at school, my highschool.

there was a dance event taking place and i got involved but couldn't believe what i was doing.

my ex was somewhere in the crowd i could sense.

after the dance thing took place, a kid by the name of "justin wade" entered the dream.

he was a threat to me because all he did was badger me for some reason.

until the point where the scene changed and i had pushed him out the window of my house...killing him.

after this, i got on my computer and somehow came across a website talking about what had happened to the kid.

i was worried...worried that they would find out it was me, or already knew it was me who killed him and what the repercussions would be.

at which point my ex and i somehow started communicating, possibly through the computer.

she started talking about the meaning of the Number 4...it's extra-physical/spiritual meaning.

i then got a sense that i wouldn't ever return to a relationship with her, or possibly wouldn't.

i then said the name of this other person...we'll just call her *A*

after the conversation with my ex...i just thought or said out loud in the dream...."A...A."

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i pushed him out the window

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:14 am

being at your high school God is teaching you something

Justin mean just and Wade which was derived either from the Old English place name wade meaning "a ford", or else from the Old English given name Wada, a derivative of the word wadan "to go".

And you knowing that you would never have a relationship with your ex seems straight forward. Are you holding on to memories of her? It would help to know the name you called out that started with an A.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 am

yes, I know her name.

but, please....MORE.

i want MORE insight into this.

pray.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 am

What I was saying is that if you look up the meaning of the girls name you called out it might give you insight into your dream. Do you remember what 4 meant in your dream was it any of these. Four: World; earth; creation; creative work; four winds; four seasons; four corners of the earth; rule and reign over the earth; global implications such as east, west, north, south; territorial specific realm implications.

The dreamer is the best way to find out the meaning of a dream since they know what's happening in real life, or what questions they have asked of God,.... things like that. I pray you get understanding and the full meaning of your dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top