dinosaurs coming after 2 of my children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dinosaurs coming after 2 of my children

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:28 am

My daughter who is 9 had this dream, I've taught her a little about dreams and she knows some of them are from God and others are not. Anyway she dreamed that the family was outside and drinking drinks from the neighbor kids from their lemonade stand. The ground started to shake, she knew a dinosaur was coming, she told Dad not to open garage. he did anyway to get chairs to sit down on. She saw a air mattress on top of my husbands red blazer so she hid under the air mattress still on top of the blazer. The dinosaur came near and the mattress fell off. She ran into the house. The baby t-rex laid down and pretended to be dead,(my daughter could see this through the see through door and knew it was pretending. so my 7 yr old son wanted to go outside, thinking it was dead. When he got out the baby stood back up and then a huge mama or daddy t-rex came and he ran back in the house to his room crying. The rest of the family was still outside drinking the drinks from the neighbors kids. The end

After looking up what dinousaur means (high level of demonic attack). I've been praying and asking God to protect them. I am wondering about these particular neighbor kids. My children are friends with them and I know one has a not so noticable mental problem. She goes to thereapy. I pray for her to be delivered. One time though I was warned about praying for them, something about taking too much out of me. Can't remember exactly. Any help would be welcome.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prayer for your children

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:59 am

I am not sure, but I am fairly sure that Mia (the creator of this website) believes that all dreams are from God. Please review the website to see if what I am saying is correct. I cannot remember if it was this website, but i believe it so.

God might be giving you a dream so you can intercede through prayer for your children. That way they will be free or strong against the enemy.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dinosaurs coming after 2 of my children

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm

I just wanted to mention that dinosaurs can represent "things from the past". Something that seemed to be "dead" or taken care of but it's really not dealt with fully.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Thank you both, I am still dwelling and asking God about this dream for him to reveal what it is that needs to be dealt with.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:46 pm

I agree with sunshine2, I think this may have to do with something from WAY back that hasn't been fully resolved...it's interesting that it came through your daughter but sometimes that's how message dreams surface....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 pm

I agree with sunshine and lola. We know that demonic activity is generational, and that demons cannot live in watery (spirit-filled) places, but only in desert places. Maybe these dinosaurs are representative of that which has been cast out and are seeking a new place or the same place if it has not filled the vaccuum caused by casting out the wrong thought and filling it with the word...It is interesting to me how the neighbor's giving your family something to drink, the lemonade is a prominent thought in the dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 am

Then please Lord reveal it to me or take care of it for me, I lay it at your feet Lord, you are able to do all I think or ask in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 pm

UsemeLord,

Typically speaking Dinosaurs are a representation of a high level of demonic attack; spiritual wickedness in high places; antichrist; satan. The biblical references for this are Rev. 12:3-9; 13:2-4; 16:1; 20:2. I would be praying protection and intervention of the Lord. I would also plead the blood. Let us pray.

Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus which is above all other names and plead the blood of Jesus over usemeLord and their family and close friends. Father we thank you that we have no strength on our own to stand against the enemy but through you Lord we have all power that you give to us through your spoken word. Luke 10:19 says, "Behold I give you all authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you". Thank you Father for you Grace which covers us and thank you for your protection while we fight the whiles of the enemy. Lord we thank you that he is already defeated and we stand on that in regard to all parties concerned especially her two children. Satan you snake from the pit we command you in the name of Jesus to loose these children and this family and send you to the feet of Jesus for judgement. We render you mute, useless and powerless against us. You are under our feet and you know it. We fill UsemeLord and her children with the fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit and ask you Lord to fill them to overflow that the enemy would have no room to enter. Father again we give you all the praise and the glory.....for you alone are worthy of all our praise!

your servant

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:31 pm

AMen and amen. Thank you, Jesus! Hallelujah! Thank You. :PTL: Cheering :PTL:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 am

Thank you precious people for your prayers. I believe I have the understanding of the dream. The thing that I thought was fixed was my relationship with my husband (he is the one that opened the garage and let the dinosaurs have access to my children). He was emotionally gone from the marraige and I prayed long and hard and cried and that bit and he started coming around. So I quit praying believing it was fixed or at least on its way (this would be the sitting around outside, drinking lemonade and not heeding the enemy is here). Just recently he started up with his distant - ness (I know not a word). This after I was doing what God asked (wrote little love notes and stuck them in his shirt pockets). I know it's the enemy (he seems to be after marraige lately).

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top