Can't remember dreams! Sad and frustrating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't remember dreams! Sad and frustrating

Post by Sirianta on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:13 am

Hey guys, does this happen to you as well? I've never had a problem remembering my dreams, but now for the second time (for about 3 weeks this has been going on) I can't remeber my dreams and if I do remember them it is just a very small part and not a prophetic dream. Oh this is frustrating, it actually makes me sad, 'cause dreaming becomes such a part of you, especially if God talks to you alot through dreams.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens. Is it like a dry season you are going through? Is it God that makes your memory not as sharp for a good reason or the enemy trying to interfere? Would love to hear from you guys also, cause this is very frustrating. I usually couldn't wait to go to sleep to hear what God wants to share but now when I wake up I really get sad when I can not remember anything.

Love you guys!
xxx
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't remember dreams! Sad and frustrating

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:58 am

I go through my dry spells with dreams. Sometimes I don't remember them in completion either, but still take note of what I do remember. I have also asked the Lord to show me the dream again....sometimes I see it again but most of the time not. It is frustrating but I also take it to mean that sometimes I don't remember because it is not of Him.

Hope this helps,

God Bless,

Connie :book:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:21 am

Yes, it happens and I really don't have an answer to why it happens. The thing I do is wait it out because if the dream is of God, the Bible says that it's the Holy Spirit that brings ALL THINGS back to our rememberance.

Just yesterday some horrible things started happening to me, one after the other and a spirit of discouragement came over me. I work at my church so I got up and went into the sanctuary and started doing warfare and then broke out into a worship medley to the Lord. As I was singing, a dream that I had came back to my rememberance that I had some time ago which warned me of the events of yesterday. The moral to why I am telling you this is that it will come back to you in the right season at the right time. Move forward with your life and don't give it a second thought...God is faithful and will get the message to ya!!

:cute:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 am

I think you should get a notebook and pen and put it beside you in bed. Studies have shown that when you wake up having that notebook and pen near beside it can actually help your brain to remember the dream you have had. Also make sure try to relax and stop worrrying. If you focus too much on dreams sometimes I believe it can actually cause you to have difficulty remembering them. The more relaxed you are the more likely you are to remember a dream you have. And also remember that sometimes we dream so much that actually we sometimes have difficulty remembering all our dreams. The closer we have our dreams to waking up the more likely we will remember them.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Thank you guys for all of your replies, you all gave great advise.

Love ya
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top