Looked like Snoops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looked like Snoops

Post by bottlecap on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 am

It seems a bit strange...but:

I was in an airport making decisions (I was in somekind of authority) when a woman is crying to an airport worker about having to get to a sick relative and not having the money for a ticket. The worker told her he couldn't help her. I finish with the other men I was talking to and grab the woman who's crying. I tell her to go get on my airplane and to tell the pilot where it is she wants to go. She thanks me and I walk away. As I pass a hallway of offices, I notice one of the doors is open. I glance in and there is a man there who resembles a neighbor. He suddenly turned into Snoops from the cartoon "The Rescuers". On his desk was a small box. In this box were small vials and I knew with certainty that this Snoops was a doctor who had created a virus to kill. I saw him put the box into a safe and watched as he hid the key.

Later I returned to take the vials and destroy them before he could use them against people. I retrieved the key and took the box.

Next scene: I was walking along side of a nice RV. I had somehow gotten infected with the virus Snoops had made but I knew that as long as I didn't wash my hair that that the virus couldn't kill me, but as soon as my hair got wet the virus would attack my heart. My hair was oily and itchy and I really wanted to wash it, but my oldest sister had gone to make an antidote (IRL she is a geneticist) and wasn't back yet so I held out.

I wish I had simple-to-the-point dreams, but.....this one like so many others sits in my mind like a memory of an actual event in my life. Drives me bonkers so it would be great if anyone had any thoughts.

bottlecap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looked like Snoops

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 am

Just my thoughts but I would be in prayer against the enemy that might have real weapons against us/you. Keep your full armor of God on. When I google snoops I was surprised at the line I see on wikipedia "They overhear Medusa talking via telephone to her assistant, Mr. Snoops, whom she reprimands for being unable to find the "Devil's Eye". The good thing is you are okay as you wait for your sister to make the antidote.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:23 pm

wow

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bottlecap on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:30 pm

To usemeLord....I can honestly say I'd never dreamed in cartoons before, but thanks for looking out for me and I will be on the look-out myself. Satan seems to be working overtime these days. I think he knows his season is short.

Thanks again,
K

bottlecap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bottlecap on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 pm

To usemeLord....I can honestly say I'd never dreamed in cartoons before, but thanks for looking out for me and I will be on the look-out myself. Satan seems to be working overtime these days. I think he knows his season is short.

Thanks again,
K

bottlecap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top