PLEASE interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE interpret

Post by butterfly1321 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:55 am

hi. i've had 2 dreams and i was just wondering if they were symbolic? I'm just starting to see God speak more through my dreams but i'm not really sure when they mean something or not. please interpret if possible. thank you!

my first one:
i was sitting/kneeling on floor with an iphone that my gma gave me. i was trying to get online and then was trying to put music on for my speakers.. i was in my bedroom.. My bed is made and then i'm not sure if was sleeping then woke up. i saw paintings around my room, right next to my bed on the left- it was a beautiful painting with big blue flowers. my room was kind of gold and burgundy- either that or my bed was, not sure... that's all i can remember

second one:
shopping with my friend shelby.. we saw the cutest dress but I saw the price tag and it cost $70,it was too big on her, but i wanted it but could not afford it. she finds stuff and buys it, and i'm waiting... then we are at someoneís house, I think my friend's house.. there is a pool with people we donít know. i see the little kid jamie from the show one tree hill :/ . then my friend michael and other ppl are in the pool. one says they like me and i think shelby talks to me about michael. a little later he says heís liked me for months. we end up in some other place and there are weird robot monsters trying to attack us..michael ends up killing them and saving us. iím holding his hand. i think i kissed him on the cheek and our friend said you guys can kiss on the lips, but we didn't, we just kept walking. i was just super happy and wanted to be with him and was thankful that he saved us... there was more to it, but I can't remember much more than that.

please let me know any symbolism or anything that can be interpreted! thanx soo much!

butterfly1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE interpret

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:01 pm

I do not claim to know what the dream means, but the outcome of your dream (the dream with the robots) turned out good (i.e., you were saved). Be happy in that.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Then he said to Moses, "Come up to the LORD, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel. You are to worship at a distance,
seventy is a number of covenant and spiritual order
seems you prayed to the Lord and the waiting period make you wish what others already have.
The fruits of the flesh describe in the scripture are in front of you
the Name Michael is significant in your dream since he accompany you while beign exposed to the pool.
The divine protection is guaranted..you will reach your destination
is the Lord's Will.
Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it
So Joshua ordered the officers of the people: 11 "Go through the camp and tell the people, 'Get your supplies ready. Three days from now you will cross the Jordan here to go in and take possession of the land the LORD your God is giving you for your own.' "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top