New last name

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New last name

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 am

I"m walking down a hall in a building with my twin nieces and mother in law. The twins keep bumping up against me pushing me closer to the wall and I feel crowded. My mother in law is talking about how she has learned how to brush L's hair (one of the twins) so there are no tangles because L puts her hand to feel if there are any tangles in her hair. It was like my MIL was "teaching" me this by telling me. We come out of the hall to this room that looks like a church nursery where kids are dropped off during church. We're dropping the twins there. There is a guy in the room that I know has a crush on me (not a real life person). When he sees me he says "hey Standerson" as if he were calling me by my last name. I correct him and say "oh my last name is Sanderson, but that's ok because I only go by that name part of the time". *In real life my last name is neither of these names*

End

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New last name

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:45 am

The name Sanderson is believed to have come to [color:abbb=#1183c9! important][color:abbb=#1183c9! important]England with the arrival of the Normans in 1066. It is believed that this family name was derived from the boys name Alexander. Alexander is of [color:abbb=#1183c9! important][color:abbb=#1183c9! important]course of Greek origin and it means a warrior or a man's defender.

When I look up Standerson it only comes up with St. Anderson. Which you are a saint in the Kingdom of God.

When I first read through your dream I thought of "Stand on your son" . I know I know sounds weird, do you have a son or maybe could be son of God. hmmmm. I pray God would reveal the meaning to you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 am

What's interesting is that the day before I was trying to research my family history on ancestry.com. I didn't get very far because you have to pay for it all these days. It's interesting that in real life a good part of my heritage is from England/Scotland. I wonder if God is speaking of my heritage, and how the twins tie in........

I agree that I think Standerson is a clue to the meaning...still thinking about what....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 pm

There's another piece to the name Sanderson...many of the Medieval English families had family crests. The motto on the Sanderson family crest is "I am watchful to please." Which of course made me think of being a watchman....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 pm

WOW! Thanks Lola! Could you tell me where you found that?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:40 pm

will pm you...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content