Husband cheating with a girl that I had a disagreement with

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband cheating with a girl that I had a disagreement with

Post by Khalilah on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:05 pm

I might of posted this in the wrong forum...so I'm reposting.

Okay, so I'm new to this forum ...and after reading through it before I posted, I'm so encouraged by the interpretations and prayers that have gone out for anf rom Gods people.

After church today I laid down for a nap with my 2 little ones and I had a dream that this girl that I was once friends with ...we had a tisk and now recently she'sbeen contacting me via text message was walking around with my husband and I through a building.

I really didn't think anything of it ....after going room to room BUT I realized both of them had disappeared so I went looking for them and found them "In the act" completely naked. I shouted NO and she said something that was really ridiculous ....and brushed it off like it was nothing. I ran out of the room in tears ...I felt such pain in the dream!!

One of the reasons I seperated myself from her is because I was informed that she lives an alternative lifestyle ...something in which I have been delivered from 10 years ago.

Khalilah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband cheating with a girl that I had a disagreement with

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:25 pm

bandaid um hi K,,,do u hava fear that ur hubby wood cheat on u,,i mean mor than ''normal''??? kood it be a pik of,,something uve left behind,,,the lifestyle,,that wants 2 entangle u again ,,or atleast ur hubby,,does he have an intrest there??in tha past,,or is it just u??otherwise look an see if something or someone is enticeing ur hubby,,, bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalilah on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Dreamster

Thanks for the response! I did have a fear of him cheating even though he has never given me any reason to.

He has no interest in the past lifestyle ...it was all me , before we met .

Do you think it might also say something about the extent of deception the girl might be willing to go ? Or a representation of that spirit as you said tryingto entangle me again?

Khalilah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:46 am

hmmm ok if i read ur post rite it souinds like the woman is contacting u in real life,,,via txt,,if this is so,,is it possable shes doin tha same wiv ur hubby?? :eek: ,,or otherwise if thats not tha case,,her txts kood indicate a means of entry in2 ur life,,um in tha drm shes sayin 2 u wats tha big deal?? so shes totaly ok wiv seduceing ur hubby,,hmm can u identify the building?? um it kood be ur life rite now,,is ur hubby spending alotta tme on something ,,thats like having anutha ''woman'' sport or hobby,,something u kood be jealous of??[re daphnee moderater]..i dont wanna assume the worst if he hasnt done anything,,just cover all possable bases,,hmm the woman kood be a real ''swinger'',,, :eek: bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 am

Hmm - this dream is about your husband cheating, and you catch him and are upset (rightfully so). I maybe wrong but I'm not as focused on the girl, due to her lifestyle I don't this this would be a surprise to you if she is capable of doing something like that, she maybe just representative a women that might try to entice your hubby. Cheating dreams can be more than just cheating w/a women, maybe they are cheating time from your relationship, things like that. But I still keep feeling this a warning dream, the good thing about those is that the outcome can change w/prayer. I would take this once seriously and pray for you hubby and protection over your marriage.

This is only my feeling so please pray on what I have said!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:37 am

I would be asking God to keep his eyes fixed on you and your marraige and speaking the following scripture over your husband.

Ephesians 5

• Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

• In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:01 am

Hello! If this were me, I would out right ask my husband about it. You say that your husband has never given you any reason to distrust him. Do you guys have good open communication? Is your relationship strong and healthy? If so, I would ask him and believe whatever he tells you. If God is giving you revelation concerning your husband then He will show this to you again. I would also ask the Lord to give you scripture references. I never act on any dream without them because dreams can be easily misinterpreted. I agree with everything Dreamster said. There are many ways this dream can be interpreted. However, because of the strong emotion you had and how much it hurt you, I believe the most likely interpretation is that either God is revealing to you a fear you have in your heart that needs to be dealt with, or God is showing you something is going on with your husband. Because of your husband's character, I would tend to believe it is the first rather than the latter. Therefore, I would tell him about the dream and ask him out right and believe whatever he tells you. Love believes the best about others. If he's given you no reason to distrust him, then don't. God will take care of you as you obey His commandment to walk in love and believe the best.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:52 am

However, because of the strong emotion you had and how much it hurt you, I believe the most likely interpretation is that either God is revealing to you a fear you have in your heart that needs to be dealt with, or God is showing you something is going on with your husband. Because of your husband's character, I would tend to believe it is the first rather than the latter.

My take on this dream is captured in the quote above...the intense pain that you experienced in the dream may be God showing you that you have something in your heart (eg., fear, jealousy, guilt, etc - not saying it is these, I'm just using examples) that need to be addressed so that you can be healed from it. For some reason, when I read your dream, I felt it was more related to that than about your husband cheating IRL.

I would pray about whether this is something the Lord wants you to bring before your husband before discussing it with him. I say this because I don't know anything about your relationship history or relationship health. Your relationship may be so strong that you can easily describe this dream and your husband will be encouraging, supportive and even comforting and focus more on the fact that you were hurt in the dream and not on the fact that it was because of his dream adultery. At the other extreme, your husband could say "If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, I'm not having an affair!" or worse "Oops, you've busted me!" As Sandra P stated sometimes our dreams can be misinterpreted...I would just hate for you to raise this as an issue where there isn't really one and then that in itself creates problems....the enemy is sly in his tactics...

Again, take this dream to prayer and ask the Lord to clarify His message. If you receive more revelation that supports the possibility of adultery then I would raise it - still not in an accusatory manner but just to present the issue and get his thoughts. Also, over time you may discover what the "other woman" ends up being (your friend may be symbolic), "she" may not have arrived yet....If you come to realize that it's more about your heart condition, then that would determine how you present the issue to your husband.

I strongly agree with the suggestion to pray for protection of your marriage not only because of this specific dream but because our battle is not "against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." I personally think that we all (married and single people) should be praying for Christian marriages because of the attack that they're under...

Just my thoughts....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top