Marriage Counseling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Counseling

Post by SheBelieves on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:12 pm

I had a very vivid dream last night...

I had gone with some friends to have massages and pedicures at a day spa a couple days before. My husband didn't believe I went. He told me he wanted us to go to marriage counseling. I didn't understand why as we were very happy, but I went.

It was in this old huge Victorian house that had been converted into offices. The counselor we got was a big guy in a Hawaiian shirt with dirty blond scraggly hair - reminded me of the DUI mugshot of the actor Nick Nolte.

The counselor ignored everything I said.. but listened to Dave with eager ears and confirmed all Dave wanted. All of a sudden, I saw through the external and realized the counselor was "R", my ex-husband who had cheated on me and attempted to kill me! He was in disguise. When he knew I knew, he ran away. I went to report him and they said "Oh, he used to be a drug addict but got weaned off the drugs...he is a counselor now."

I woke up then... panicked and sweating.

In real life my husband and I are quite happy together and he would never be upset for me spending a day at a spa with my friends.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage Counseling

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:46 am

watch , pray and be alert..bless your marriage, speak the word of truth over your marriage, reject every lie,and accusiation from the enemy...
he is the counterfiet counsellor anyway-the devil..the holyspirit is the true counsellor.. declare that into your lives today..it could be some future accusiation..so i pray that you will get down to work and start to do warfare over your marriage..dont feel too comfy..the enemy is like a roaring lion seeking whom he can devour...come against every accusiation in Jesus name..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:32 am

SheBelieves, during the dream did you feel towards your husband the way that you used to feel towards your ex-husband? Did you feel distrusted by your ex? I believe this dream COULD be revealing to you that you are still united to that hurt and pain of being distrusted and mistreated in your old marriage. The counselor was on his side, because this is not the Counselor of the Holy Spirit -- this is demonic counsel. When the enemy realized that you were aware of what was going on, though, he fleed from you just as scripture promises he will. (Jas:4:7: Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.") I believe God is revealing to you that maybe you are needing some healing in your heart concerning what you went through with your ex, and that when you recognize this and seek the Lord, this enemy that you have fought previously will be exposed and will flee from your life. Sometimes we have "unions" with things from our past. Although we have moved on in the natural realm from those things, sometimes there are still spiritual wounds and ties that must be dealt with at a later time. Since the counseling was even in an "old" victorian house, this does not seem to be the new place you are in with your new husband and new life, but an "old" place that's been converted into something else.

Since this dream is not agreeing with the way your husband is in real life, I believe your husband is symbolic in the dream and not literal. When I dream of my husband, it is showing me something that I am in "union" with or united to -- in agreement with. In the dream, you saw from the outside in, and recognized the deception and what was going on. I believe this is God-given revelation. Please pray on what I've shared, as these are only thoughts.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top