Bath dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bath dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Had a dream where I was letting in some bath water. When I was going to get in, I remember still having my night clothes on (in real life: purple/white striped flannel top/pink sweat pants) and white socks. I specifically remember putting my right leg in with my sock still on.
what do you think
desiree
note: I had this dream a while ago but it could be still relevant. thanks

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bath dream

Post by unaday* on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:15 am

Are you afraid to get your feet wet? or were you afraid (when had this dream) to get your feet wet in something?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:02 am

I may have been a little unsure about this new area that God was taking me into. Alot has changed since then. I don't understand why I had all my clothes on and trying to get in the bath--maybe doing something unusual and trying to protect myself? You make a good point though. Thanks

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:27 am

My thought is that maybe you might be holding back on a cleansing the Lord wants to do right now. Maybe an area you have been praying about but you are not quite ready yet and the Lord is letting you see that. I sense you have been bothered by this some and have brought it before the Lord.....Is this something that has been hindering you somehow? It is almost like the cleansing is needed but your not ready to get spiritually undressed for it yet....something is holding you back. Pray on what I have said.

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:44 pm

I will pray on what you've said connie tonight!
I don't know what I'm holding back on (maybe what God is calling me to--possibly?) "spiritually undressed"-can you clarify that more? I am ready and willing for God to expose and cleanse what he needs to in my life so that I can be EVERYTHING he desires for me to be! I had this dream sometime last year, so I think at the time I may have not been ready but NOW I am! I guess when He's ready, it will come to pass!!!
smooches and thanks
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi Desiree,

Sorry I have been cleaning all day and just got back to my puter...

What I mean is that you were ready in the natural but you were not ready at the time in the spiritual for the cleansing the God wanted to take you through. This must have been a dream from a while back maybe. Anyway you are ready and willing now and now He can bring you to the place where He had in mind for you.

The Lord is giving me this scripture for you....Psalm 45:1-2

My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
Thou are fairer than the children of men; grace is poured into thy lips therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.

I pray I have left nothing unsaid of the Lord....God bless and know His precious love is for you and His promises are sure.

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:09 am

connie:
You leave me speechless! yes, this was a dream from a while ago! Thank God that I am NOW ready and willing!
God bless you greatly! thanks for your awesome/uplifting words!!
smooches galore! lol!
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Smooches back to you. It is midnight here and I just got home from Deliverance Ministry. It is so awesome. The Lord is training me for it and I am exited and somewhat apprehensive at the same time.

God bless,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:56 am

Step in your calling Connie! you know that God has already equipped you for what you need in this walk with him!!! Let God use you to help deliver folks into complete wholeness and peace!!
smooches and God bless AGAIN (for the trillioneth time!!lol)
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Oh yeah I will do all that my Beloved asks. I am so on fire for Him right now....He just keeps restoking the fire in me. He called me to this many years ago but I was to ill prepared and not mature enough to handle it then. I am however ready and willing to go now. Your word of prophecy over me and my dreams confirmed through you told me it was my time now. God bless and thanks so much.

Connie :bighug:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top