I'M PREGNANT AND ABOUT TO DELIVER AND FEELING FOR LIFE IN MY STOMACH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'M PREGNANT AND ABOUT TO DELIVER AND FEELING FOR LIFE IN MY STOMACH

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 am

Good morning, Saints.

This is a difficult dream with many terms. Often, I give a skeletal rendition of the dream to be brief, but I will try to remember as many elements as I can. I dreamed that I was pregnant, and should have been at the point of delivery. I kept looking down at my stomach. I knew that I was having a little girl, because I kept saying that she had not moved in a couple of days, and I was concerned about whether or not she was still alive. I was approximately 9 months pregnant, and I was at and moving past my due date. I didn't feel any cramps, my water hadn't broken, and I had no "show". My sisters, SF, and MM, kept asking me if I was in pain, and if I was cramping. We were at this building that reminded me if a motel, because of the many doors that were in it. The building was L-shaped, and on a hill, and the paint was peaches and cream colored. Again, the building material was slatted wood, and the roof was dark gray shingles. I could see that the ground had that dark paving which was old and broken up by time, tires, and growing vegetation. I looked out into this valley that was right beside the motel, and it was a deep one, like I was standing on a mountain, but I could see the green trees, and see the wind blowing on their leaves, making them go from one shade of green to the next, and back as the limbs moved back and forth. When I looked further up, I saw my pastor (IRL, I haven't seen him in person in about 9 months. crying ) and I wanted to fly over that expanse and get to him, because I wanted to go home. I don't know what I mean by that. I think the church. He looks up and sees me, and I see the first lady, and they are smiling. They are happy to see me, even though we are mountains away from each other. They are saying, good job, and maybe that I will be with them soon.

I realize that I want the pastor to know that I am about to give birth. Then I look down and my stomach is flatter at the top, and I thought the baby had maybe got in the head down position. When I looked up this time, my pastor had gotten closer, and instead of casual clothes, he had on a suit. That increased my yearning to go home. I was thinking of him as a father (this made me think of Elijah and Elisha) like a teacher. Then I kept seeing him get closer and closer, then I talked with my mother about my baby not moving and she said, ain't nothing wrong with her, she getting her strength. Then I woke up.

The dream that I had the other night was about my boaz driving, and he was in the car by himself, but I was on the passenger seat observing. It was sunny on the ride, and I could see the land on both sides of the car. I could see the road too, and that he was smiling, and it was a straight stretch, a long stretch.

Just like the dream above, I kept flipping back and forth between scenes of my family and things that we were doing, and him.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M PREGNANT AND ABOUT TO DELIVER AND FEELING FOR LIFE IN MY STOMACH

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:19 am

PS< yes, this dream did freak me out alot, because of all the things that were going on with the pregnancy.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 am

:clap: rejoice,holla,sweety,,ur time is allmost at hand,,ur lookin 4 a sign,,[show]cos u feel like tha vision has died,,but its 4 an appointed time sista idea :clap: i think ur pasta is prayin 4 u,,an will be close 2 u wen ur ministry births,,even thogh they feel miles away,,they may mentor u futher,,um the lack of movement of tha ''baby is u in a place of preperation but not activity,,but real soon its gonna be busy litebulb,, lol! the holy spirit it blowing in tha trees,,the motel is a tempory place,,wen u take ur mind off the baby an look away ,,then baby gets in position,,ur mommas rite,,baby gettg ready 2 bust out ,,dang sweety,, :babycrib: then :rocking: :giggle: flower godfather D,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:40 am

Hallelujah, thank you Jesus. Lord you are worthy of all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise. Yeah, you can be the god pappy. lol! Thjat wau when the baby gets here you can come pick her up when she :babycrib: . LMBO. Dang, that whole interpretation fits. Occasionally, I dream that I am talking about the gospel with this man, and that I will be working closely with the pastorship in ministry. This definitely an affirming dream, and you are right on target, Dream Guy.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:07 pm

lol! wats LMBO..?? :eek: :eek: :freezing: :roflx: bless u,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 pm

I think the Lord is letting you know that you've reached that place now (you've come through your valley and are now on top of the mountain) where your ministry is ready to be birthed, exactly when is up to Him (you're showing no signs).

Also, did your pastor have anything to do with sowing this idea regarding the ministry? You're 9 months pregnant and haven't seen him in 9 months...is there a connection?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Ok, the word has been established! flower happy dance

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Actually, the Lord gave me a vision for the homeless ministry when I was moving to Dallas as an adult. I got it as I rode the greyhound and was going through many towns looking at the poverty and decadence seated side by side. I was struck by a hispanic man and his little babies at a dumpster sight digging for food. That was 10 years ago. When I got to this church, I didn't even want to be there, but the Lord assured me that this was the place. I found out that my pastor and I have many things in common, like how he started out in street ministry, and used to ride the buses proclaiming the gospel, and about so many things that I have gone through. The pastor and his family have a true and compassionate heart for the people, and it is a look and a feel to that type of compassion. But it has been 9 months, but I hadn't counted the months until I was typing the dream. I have never spoken with the Pastor about the vision. I spoke a word that came to pass about the associate pastors being spread away from him like a diaspora that would come from them being divided on what the Lord spoke to my pastor about the vision for the church, and that came to pass, and hurricane Katrina came to pass, and the grant matching for 250,000.00 came to pass, but I never related them to my pastor, just to a couple of deacons, so I guess they are waiting to see if I am a witch or if it is coincidence.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Nothing that the Lord has told me has ever failed to come to pass, and I am careful to say just what He told me, so that the words of my mouth will not fall to the ground.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:51 pm

lola21st wrote:Ok, the word has been established! flower happy dance

Lurdy's, I don't mean to be :goofy: , but whatcha mean Sweet Dreams . Maybe I am sleeping on you, can you clarify for me, Ace? You know I cling to your input, Lola.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:55 pm

dreamster wrote:lol! wats LMBO..?? :eek: :eek: :freezing: :roflx: bless u,,
LMBO, Laughing my bum off. rofl :LOLDOH: :whew:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:02 pm

I didn't read Dreamster's interpretation when I posted so I felt that my interpretation was repeating what he had already stated, and since the interpretation beared witness with you, then the word was established -

2Corinthians 13:1 - "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Oh, ok. There is no "I could kick myself" smiley, or I would just use that one. :banghead: Except that I am smiling instead of frowning while I hit my head. Harharhar.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 pm

lol! orsome ladies,,i love lmbo...i guess aloota ppl here hav no bums left,,wen im near,, :roflx: :roflx: :roflx: ,,,um lurdy r u cheating again?? lookin ova ma shoulda,, duh :roflx: whistle

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Dr D - No, you're always one step ahead of me... lol! rofl rofl huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:41 am