strange dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange dream

Post by vansoessie on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:58 am

Last night I dreamt that I was walking with a friend wanting to reach the place where I saw my other friends that were doing some kind of action, I knew I had to step in the water to reach them ( believe there was a big ship where they were) and their place was a place of shallow water, but the current was strong and the water deep where i was at and I I tried to think of a way to get there avoiding the water..they were not so far from me, but difficult to get there..now the friend that was with me went in and swom against the current. But the current took me and swept me through a tunnel (I tried to avoid it, because I thought I would either end up dead or somewhere else) and to my disgust it was Filled with human excrements. Anyways, I ended up among my friends that were repeatingly reliving/replaying a dramatic ancient story in which a strong wind was blowing, sweeping us of our feet. In another dream scene I read in a book that my nickname Rebby means 'butterfly'
Will it mean something?

vansoessie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strange dream

Post by Jadams on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Welcome Aboard!!!!

I think you should put this dream in the dream interpretation forum so others can see it. I think more people will answer if you do. No one hardly comes over here.

Thought I would let ya know huggins

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top