Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

Daughter's friend's Dad Said something bad to her

We are living next to a family-an unmarried couple with a child the same age. I am changing names so as to not id them.
the other day my daughter who is 3 came home from playing with Amy and said "Amy said satan is her friend." I said thats not true Amy doesnt talk yet. Who said that?
She looked at me and said Amy's dad told me Amy has a friend and her friend is satan.
I am very upset by this. My husband is not doesnt believe her but I believe he said this. What do I do? Amy has a birthday this wek. I am thinking of just dropping off the gift and not coming. we had dinner with these guys earlier last week and Miguel and Luci the parents were driking and said-they steal food from the grocery store! And some of the dinner was stolen! I laughed b/c I was in shock and didnt know how to respond.Any advice guys?

In my opinion and if it was me, I would not go around them and just pray. I only say this because you have a daughter. If you didn't, I would probably say something a little different. I think you should pray with your daugher and pray for Amy and her parents with her. This way, your daughter will understand that the way they are acting or the thing Amy said is not right.

Just my opinon.

Hi justblueskies,

I got really worked up reading about that man! I apologize ahead of time if I come across as abrasive, I'm sorry, those stories just really outrage me. It's really scary how kids can be exposed to that stuff even at the age of 3. My daughter is going to be 2 soon and if some strange man told his kid that around my daughter, I would've had a heart attack for both of the kids!

If it were me, I would never, from that point on, let my daughter go over to that person's house, especially around that man. I would never let her be in earshot of that man either. I would do that discretely, don't let them know that you don't want to be friends. You'll want to be discrete for Amy's sake, so that it wouldn't alarm them about you not wanting to be friends anymore. Then I would offer my house for free babysitting for Amy any time they wanted. I feel so sorry for that little girl.

She's going to need a spiritual mother (maybe you can fill that spot) to help her know who she is and who she's not. She is the child of the Most High God, she is a princess, her Heavenly Father is a better daddy than any daddy here on earth. She needs to know that Jesus is her friend, not satan. Satan wants to kill her. These people are going to get her all confused and will crush her spirit by glorifying satan, stealing, etc. Kids can't hold in secrets and lies...they're natural truth tellers. Holding in this kind of negativity will cause major issues later.

Who knows what else these people do besides stealing. ****Please don't read if you can't handle brutality against children**** Just the other day there was a 3 1/2 week old baby who was dismembered by his mother. The mother ate the baby's brains, pulled out his intestines, decapitated him, and chewed off his toes. She blamed it on the devil. The devil urges people to do terrible things to beautiful, innocent children to get back at God because he hates God. The good news is that this precious baby is now resting in Jesus's arms safe and sound.

If this man is saying that satan is his daughter's friend, he's evil himself and I wouldn't put it past him to completely try to crush his daughter's spirit or hurt her later on in some way physically. This is what I would do on a daily basis: I would start warfare on Amy's behalf and plead the blood of Jesus over her and over that house; I would bind the devil daily from his attacks on that household and particularly on Amy; I would command any evil or negative thing to leave that house in Jesus's name; and I would ask Jesus to send extra angels to guard and protect Amy as she goes about her day. Remember to cover your household too because the devil likes to mess with people who try to mess up his plans.

Maybe you can even offer to take her church on Sundays, so that the girls can play together and "take a load off them" (good wording to use even if your intentions are not about that) for a while. Again, I'm so sorry if I came across as abrasive or harsh, my heart just sunk when I read that about little Amy. I'll be praying for you on this one. God bless you and give you favor justblueskies. Thank you for your prayer post.

JBS, I would definitely continue to pray for the little girl and we can stand in agreement with you that these people's eyes and ears are opened spiritually, because they are blinded by the god of this age. I would still bring Amy a little gift, but now, I would just ease away from these people as close friends or even friends, especially if they are stridently against Christ. But I would still be nice to them. Sometimes, that is what it takes to bring someone to Christ. Sometimes, you will not see the seed grow, but you are watering it with your kindness. It may be that one in that family may ask you for prayer or see your light in such a way that they may want to emulate you. Or it might make them jealous of you. Any ole way, the only way Amy would see my kid from then on is in the comfort of my own home. I would definitely get some contact oil and put it on myself and my kid, and whenever we had contact, I would believe God for deliverance.

HI,

some people enjoy giving people a shock. My belief is that, if this man is not satanic, he does not believe in satan but wants a shock value. I have known people like this. Bless you so you do not fear. God is everywhere. Maybe this is a call to pray for your neighbor because you might be the one that brings Jesus into their lives. Do not worry, pray.

thanks everyone. Mark I do not blieve this man is satanic, if he were I think he wouldnt have said that.I think he was drinking too much I am going to bless them and shine my light.And not let DD be alone with them of course.