Short Fire Vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short Fire Vision

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Praise Him Saints!
I just wanted to share this short vision I had when I was praying in the spirit:
It was a vision of a small fire right in the center of a diamond shaped glass/dish (the same type of covering possibly used for ceiling lights). Someone (a arm) started touching the flame with a long, brown broomstick handle. I remember seeing red, yellow, and white within the flame of the fire. Any ideas? flower

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Fire Vision

Post by Jen on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:55 am

Have you been going through any trials? I was thinking something like a cleansing through trials that produces goodness, purity and passion.

Not sure.. just going by symbolic meanings
I will pray on this with you.

Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:41 am

quick questions?

Did the broom stick burn?
and when this arm did it did he leave the stick in for a while or put it in quick and take it out quick thinking

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:06 am

Jen-
that's the first thing I thought of : cleansing/purification through trials (that's what fire does, purify). currently, I would say I'm in a mini trial!lol
Una-
the fire didn't burn (it seemed like the fire in the 'burning bush' not consuming anything) the broom stick didn't burn, it just touched the top of the fire. To my recollection, the person wasn't trying to remove the stick too quickly--it stayed in place for a while.
thanks to the both of you
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:33 am

I was reading in Jeremiah just now and came across this verse: it may or may not apply, but I had remembered you having this vision and thought I would pass it along:
Jeremiah 5:14: "Because the people have spoken these words, I will make my words in your mouth a fire and these peolpe the wood it comsumes." In other words, the fire could also be a desire, a mission or a message that God has placed on your heart that you must carry out."
It has been a while since you had this vision. Have you figured out what it was? Have you been through a testing like Shadrach and Company? If so, would you mind testifying?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 am

Hey guys just wanted to pop in and see what became of this vision.
Anything yet Desiree?
Thinking of you,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:02 am

"like Shadrach and Company"...funny!!lol...I've had this vision weeks ago, but my spirit does attest to what you've said. I feel like there is a mission that God desires for me to carry out---I think more so after I graduate (though he's doing work now). I do have many burning desires (one of them being famous to help people in that way) but we'll see where God will take me---I'm just trying to be sensitive to his leading in all aspects of my life!! I feel as though I won't be complete until he gives me the destined assignment (whatever it is) thanks so much for your response (I will have to go back and read that AWESOME scripture you gave!!!)
smooches
desiree flower

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:03 am

Jen you are so sweet!!
No, nothing yet (I'm just resting on the father until he reveals)
smooches and thanks again pumpkin for your concern!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:08 am

As I was praying for you - while out exercising, UGH - one other thing stuck out to me about your vision, if i understand it right. The fire was in something that covers a light. I don't have an interpretation for you, but I could see it being one of two things. That covering over the light is both functional and pretty. It protects the light from damage - like say a 3 year old who throws a ball at it (I can personally attest to that!) - but it also makes the light more attractive, both in the way it appears in a house, but also in how the light is radiated or glows. The other way to go with that would be a covering that keeps the light from being let out, and so God is stirring the fire within the covering so the fire burns brighter. But if that were the case, why wouldn't he show Him just shattering the covering. Which brings me back to my first thought that maybe you are the covering and He is stirring the fire/light within you. In other words, you are just the vessel. HMMMMMM! PLEASE let us all know when this is all finally revealed!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:05 pm

Very insightful i must say!!! I did think about that when I first had the vision: "the light cover" shields from over-exposure/damage but light can still show forth! I do want to be the vessel! I don't care HOW God shines, I just want him to do it, and do it continuously!!!lol
...and girl, don't worry about praying for me while you're exercising...I mean as long as you're thinking about me in that way, it doesn't matter!lol I appreciate the prayers--I'm honored by them!! I will speak to God while I'm bathing!!Lol...I will definitely let you guys know what happens!
smooches to all and thanks so much for the responses--much appreciated
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top