Police were after me - Harrison Ford & Cate Blanchett - SHORT DREAM LONG TITLE :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police were after me - Harrison Ford & Cate Blanchett - SHORT DREAM LONG TITLE :)

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:42 pm

I had a dream last night that the cops were after me. I had somehow broken the law big time (I knew I was guilty) and the cops were on to me but they couldn't catch me to arrest me....yet. They were gaining on me though. I hopped in my car and began to drive. I wanted to get out of Los Angeles county because I've heard the jails are really rough here (which is where I live now with my parents). I drove to Kern county, (which is where my husband lives without me now for the meantime...we're having problems) because irl my husband has been there and he said it wasn't as bad as LA county. I started to try to build a new life there with a new guy, he was in love with me but my whole heart wasn't in it. Another couple was there...Harrison Ford and Cate Blanchett. She was waiting for him on the other side of the room (mad with her arms crossed) to tell her that he loved her. I was sitting on the couch with him and I whispered in his ear, "Come on, you know you love her, just tell her." I don't think he told her, but I knew that he did love her. Throughout the dream I always had in the back of my mind that the cops would find me. I knew I was eventually going to go to jail. Even though they never found me, I was on edge. I felt major anxiety throughout the dream. Please...any response would be helpful...the more the merrier.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police were after me - Harrison Ford & Cate Blanchett - SHORT DREAM LONG TITLE :)

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:50 pm

I forgot to add that I may be going up to that house in Kern county tomorrow, Sunday. I don't really want to go, but I may go. Also to add, I love my husband very much, but I don't see it working anymore. Him and I are extremely sad about it. I have a friend who is a very good Christian girl, but she is telling me, "don't be so quick to divorce, but pray for his salvation." I do pray for his salvation regularly, but divorce is probably the right thing to do. However, I haven't decided fully that that is what I'm going to do.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police were after me - Harrison Ford & Cate Blanchett - SHORT DREAM LONG TITLE :)

Post by usemeLord on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:23 pm

These scriptures comes to mind and then Harrisons name meaning at the bottom, I pray you get your interpretation and God would give you wisdom to do his will in your life.

1 Corinthians 7:13.

• And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.

• For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

• But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

• How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?

Harrison means son of Harry, harry tells you to look up Henry which meant "home ruler", composed of the elements heim "home" and ric "power, ruler.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top