Baby sitting a 2 or 3 year old

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby sitting a 2 or 3 year old

Post by Rozes on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 pm

I had a short dream. I dreamt I was babysittting my friends 2 or 3 year old child.IRL she doesnt have a 3 year old.

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby sitting a 2 or 3 year old

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 am

Hello Rozes, is there something of your friend's life that God has asked you to care for in prayer or ministry? Is there something that she's been going through that maybe you've been interceding about, or feel led to intercede about? Since this is your friend's child in the dream, it seems to be showing that you have been giving an assignment by God to "care for" something in your friend's life. Sometimes we're led to minister to a certain need or wound. Sometimes we are led only to pray. Is there anything like that going on with her right now? If not, it could be "things to come". Please pray about what I've said, as these are only thoughts.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 am

yes, i just got the confirmation when i called her today and asked her about what she has been struggling with for about 2 or 3 years and she told me finances..so i am praying for her.thanks Sandra..God is good all the time, and he does care about all our needs...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 am

Oh good! So glad that God revealed to you what was going on. Yes, He is definitely good all the time! praiseGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top