Mother going to jail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mother going to jail

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 pm

I dreamt that I was in my mother's bedroom. She was looking at a piece of paper on her bed with her jail sentence on it. She told me that she will be going away for a while. She said that she was taking responsibility for her actions. Suddenly I knew that she was going to do time for something that my brother talked her into doing. He also was going to jail in my dream. It wasn't said in my dream. I just knew it. I started to feel overwhelmed because I would be stuck in the house by myself. I said to my mom, "How am I going to be able to pay the rent and bills while you are gone." She said, you'll be alright. Then she brushed me off, and started doing something else. :huh:

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother going to jail

Post by True Flight on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 am

Jail is a place to reflect.
Could it be they need to reevaluate there priorities?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:42 am

bandaid hmm kood be a warning drm 4 u,,about future events,,,maybe theres a tme where ur mom wont be able 2 do wat she has,,,she kood be'' locked up '' somehow..or the enemy has her in bondage somewhere,,u sense this and are overwhelmed wiv tha prospect of copeing on ur own,,does ur mom carry any guilt??or is she under stress rite now,,??do u hava fear of being left alone,, bandaid i wish i koood be more encourageing sweety,,but i gotta do the ground work,, :whew: Cheering D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top