Washing my face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Washing my face

Post by butterfly on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:44 pm

I dreamt I was in the bathroom planning to wash my face. So I started putting soap on my face but when I went to wash off the soap both of my hands could not move at all no matter how much I tried to move it. Then I opened up my eyes to see if I could assist my self in some way and both my eyes started o burn me. Then the dream ended. What do you think this dream could mean?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Washing my face

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:16 pm

Butterfly (and by the way...I love the screen name!):
I wonder if right now as "cleansing" is taking place in your life, do you feel stuck in some way? Like you can't do anything about something even though you want to? Is there something that you're trying to do on your own but can't seem to "shake loose"(vision somewhat blurred even though you're trying to see things clearly)? Please pray on what I've said. How did you feel when you tried to take your hands off your face--aggravated, frustrated, confused?
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:44 am

Is there something in your life that you have 'seen' or 'watched' or 'witnessed' that may have affected you spiritually that you may need cleansing of? Maybe something that you think is a two second cleansing but God is saying it's a longer process than that. thinking

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:37 am

Hi Desiree. I was going to put a blue butterfly as my avatar but you beat me to it lol! I do as a matter of fact feel stuck in a lot of ways. I am trying to deal with certain things in my life and it seems to be taking some time for me to do so. In the dream when I could not move my hands (both were actually stuck to the side of the sink) I was frustrated because no matter how hard I tried to remove my hands to wash off my face I could not.

Thanks Desiree!!!! thumbs

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:42 am

Hi Unaday. It is also a possibility that I have seen something that I need cleansing from. As I was telling Desiree I have been trying to deal with certain things in my life. I do think that perhaps this process is going to take longer than I want it to or thought it would.

Thanks Unaday!!!! :clap:

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:43 am

lol!!! Blue is a good color and butterflies are a good symbol!!!Lol...you're very welcome butterfly, anytime really! GLORY BE TO GOD!!!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top