Shopping, Dishes, and Vacations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping, Dishes, and Vacations

Post by nadiner on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:33 pm

I've never really been much of a dreamer but I really want to be. I recorded myself telling about these last night as soon as i woke up from them but still don't have a whole lot of details... and maybe they're just dreams. i know that not all dreams are prophetic. But since it's my first time actually recording them and then writing them down maybe you can tell me what you think...

In the first one I had been walking around shopping all day in this out door market like shopping center. I think it was three stories high because I kept taking the elevator to avoid this man that was following me around. For some reason he was really freaking me out and he kept showing up in the shops I would go to. I don't remember anything about his appearance. This doesn't seem connected to this first part but I had a baby brother in the dream. (Which in real life my brothers are all 17 and older... I don't even remember when they were babies) I don't remember how old the baby was but he died. I didn't see him die in the dream or anything but in the next scene that I remember of the dream I was at church washing dishes with one my best childhood friend and her brother and I had to tell them about the death of my baby brother. I didn't feel particularly sad about my brother's death I don't know if it was because i didn't know him very well because he was just a baby or if i was just numb and indifferent to the situation but whatever reason I didn't feel much. Except I remember feeling heaviness because I had to tell them that he died.

In the second dream I was on a trip somewhere. I think it was a vacation. We were playing video games and stuff. At first it seemed like we had lived at this place for awhile but then after I remembered a little more it was actually shorter... like a week. (Maybe we just got so used to the place it seemed like we had lived there forever...) In the dream we were getting ready to go home and we got on some sort of vehicle... I'm not sure what it was because in my memory it seems like it was a trailer bed because there was this huge blow-up mattress layed out... but it was enclosed so maybe an RV? i don't know. My mom, dad, one of my brothers, and my sister were there along with one of my students/good friends, Beka.

So anyway I know those are a little vague... especially the second one but I'm not remembering anything besides what I dictated. Is that the best way to remember dreams? When I woke up with the first one it was 5 something in the morning and I wasn't thinking straight but I knew from experience that I would remember nothing if i didn't do something. But I feel like when I'm writing or speaking out details I'm forgetting the beginning of the dream... like by the time I wake up I've already lost the beginning and I just remember a bunch of random ending pieces. Is there a good way to do this? I don't know... Thanks for your help! I know nothing about dreams... yet. :)

nadiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shopping, Dishes, and Vacations

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:00 am

my thoughts..your first dream..is your ability and status being judge by others(elevator)..are you unable to rid yourself of some bad memories(man stalking you)..has your dream died, but you are feeling indifferent to towards it..but because of expectations from others..you had to reluctantly admit that you are no more carrying the dream?(babyin the dream represents your dreams and aspirations)..hope this helps

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top