tha lion cage......

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tha lion cage......

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:10 pm

lol! :clap: ok now,,,''fall in soldier ''soldier :bighug: :okay: hee hee :yes: flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 am

um i saw this movy called the last templer,,it had a castle scene where it was under attack frm muslem figters during the crusades,,it was i dentikal..i kinda freaked abit,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:05 am

Dreamster,

Ok here I go:

I see this is the church being complacent. All the arrows on one shield. We are going through the actions but are we really doing all we should. The man is asking, Is this really what it is about? He is suprised. He is expecting something different here. We are going through the motions....where is the meat? We are so complacent that we really don't see that we are tossing in the towel (the dignitary) so to speak and opening the door for the devil (the lion in the cage) to enter and devour us. I think the Lord is asking you to tell him.....What will you do? Will you go the distance? Will you pay the price? I pray this is of help. I do not interpret so these are just my thoughts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:54 pm

thumbs ok now conny,,i will take this 2 heart,, :clap: :thankyou:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 pm

This sounds like the foolishness that is going on with president Obama. The birthing movement and health care debates seems like a witch hunt to me. We need to pray for him and ask GOD to give him Godly Wisdom.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm

duh ???? i think u made a blue,,,, lol! um obama didnt turn up in my drm,,even tho some mite wanna thro him 2 the lion,, duh lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:19 pm

No, he was not in your dream ,but I think it represent him. It is my opinion or what I get from your dream. Thank you for responding.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:51 pm

falling in - yes SIR! Btw, which came first - seeing the movie or being given the dream?

The dignitary in the cage is disappointed with the church - he expected more from the Body of Christ - he expected mercy; not to be thrown to the lion as a living sacrifice (esp. since Jesus already did that). Are there ways in which we Christians don't show mercy to the dignitaries around us? I wonder who the dignatary represents? I think it's more general than one specific person and the dream popints more to what the church needs to fix about herself than to one leader.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:38 am

i saw movy a week lata,, :clap: um dignitry wasnt in the cage but about 5yards frm it,,yeah he was expecting something else,, bandaid :thankyou: 4 droppin by,, thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 am

Hello "D"! Just some thoughts...when I see arrows in a dream, they usually symbolize words, as that's the scriptural interpretation for that symbol. The shields remind me of "the shield of faith." Since you were mostly an observer in this dream, I believe it is revelatory insight versus something going on specifically with you. Is there anything going on in your church right now -- a kind of "war of words" maybe against a particular leader (either of the nation, the church, etc.?) I feel like God is showing you that they are in a sense "throwing this person to the lions" (which of course is Satan), and you are there as God's witness to pray and effect change. Since the person being thrown to the lions addressed you specifically, you may even be called upon to encourage and help this person. I feel like the reason you didn't see the outcome is because it hasn't been determined. Prayer can change things. These are just my thoughts, so please pray on what I've said. (Again, I didn't read the other responses first.)

Blessings, huggins

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:40 pm

thumbs ohh my sweety ur in the zone,, lol! um i think in general beleavers r unhappy wiv the government esply the previous one,,ive had drms where im talkin 2 our prime minista adviseing him on grassroots things,, :eek: hee hee :thankyou: huggins D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top