tha lion cage......

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tha lion cage......

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:56 pm

um im bak in time,,tha daek ages ,,im at a castle watching ,,that is unda attack/unda seige,,,,there are arrows flying everywhere,,ppl hav sheilds up..i see a clusta of arrows fired,,they all hit a persons sheild,,then im up in tha castle they seem like church ppl..they hav a dignitary/important person bound,,close by is a big male lion in a cage,,the intend 2 throw this man in2 tha cage,,he turns 2 me and asks me is this really wats tha church about,,im dumbfounded.. bandaid i dont see tha outcome,,um the feel of the drm was dark an foreboading,,the church ppl wer gonna throw the dignitry 2 the lion,,,kinda likea witch hunt,, bandaid if u feel me..

Last edited by dreamster on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tha lion cage......

Post by Rozes on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:58 pm

I could be what your seeing is the battlefield of the church. we are constantly fighting a battle. some people have their shield of faith ready and positioned while some donot. the battle is also within as well as outside the church..we live among the Pharisees also. I think this man was dumbfounded about all the battle that goes on in the church.the person who was bound could be the DEvil the adversary.
and thank God he is bound!..just my thoughts...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:17 pm

bandaid um i think he was dumbfounded by that treatmeant an the possablity of bein throwen 2 tha lion,, bandaid :thankyou: 4 ur reply,, :clap: thumbs flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 pm

dreams
When looking at your dream, I thought about the castle possibly being "the kingdom" (ie: church) and how the bible says in Matthew that "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force". We have to be proactive as saints against the enemy. I also saw the kingdom "being under attack" and the lion in a cage as "Daniel in the lions den" (the saints being tested by their faith and persecuted by nonbelievers). There's definitely a battle going on but the good thing is: WE ARE WINNING! WE HAVE THE VICTORY!!

The whole experience leaves me in awe just how hated as Christians we really are! But God has not given us the spirit of fear but that of Power, love and a sound mind as Timothy suggests!

Be blessed
sister in Christ
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 pm

Most likely, I'm way off on this one. But I'm going to say what I'm thinking anyway. laugh I think that as a part of your calling, you will teach christians how to fight and win SPIRITUAL BATTLES. How to deal with being persecuted by nonbelievers. When the man in your dream asked you "is this really what the church is about," I got the impression that the outcome of the dream would have been you explaining to him what God's Word says about being a christian. Just my thoughts. I'm not sure if the bound man was a believer or not. Or could he possibly have been a NEW believer? Hope this helps. If not, give me a hug anyway for trying. :cmere:

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 am

lol! :clap: ohh sweety good 4 u,,um kiss kiss huggins huggins a dble portion 4 u courage,, :cute: some great thourgts there,, :cute: um i guess i shood hav put the feel of the drm betta,,it was a dark feel like the church ppl wer gonna throw the unbeleiving noble 2 tha lion,, duh bandaid... um :thankyou: 4 dropping by,, :coffee: ??? 4 u.. happy dance happy dance happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:39 am

I c the castle as a strong hold, and the shield of faith protecting it.
But the lion reminds me of Jesus in a box.
Its like he is asking, "The church has no power?"
Is throwing this guy to the lion, like giving him rules to live by.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 am

um i thouht the lion was mor the devil,,,bound by a cage,,um u kno the scrip paul speaks of,,handing someones body over 2 satan so his soul can be saved?? bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 am

I'm not sure that is in context of the dream.
He is seeing good preaching, and faith, but not the power.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:42 am

Arrows can represent people's negative words. The shield can represent trying to protect oneself from people's negative words, also the shield can represent faith as well.

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 am

Scratch Chin hmmm i really felt it was like tha church ppl were throwing someone 2 the lions,,an the guy was sayin 2 me im sure this is not how its ment 2 be,,,,ppl outside the church kno how the church shood be wen it isnt,,i dont think he was the source of the conflict,,that was happening anyway,,maybe it indicative of not speakin evil of our leaders in the land,,,??but here ther doin mor than speakin,,rememba it wasnt modern day ,,but tha dark ages,, bandaid wen tha church ruled nations,,, bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:54 am

I don't think that the dignitary was a bad person either. They seem to see him as a someone that they wanted to get rid of.

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:58 am

um like i said earlier a wich hunt,,either way u were doomed,, bandaid um im not sure about this drm,,i think its justa pik of the church in action,,not doin very well,, bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:05 am

You can look what the purpose of a castle was in the olden days. Perhaps that can give you more if a perspective about the dream. How were the people dressed?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:07 am

um period clothing 1600s,,robin hood days,, bandaid :clap:or early roman hard 2 say,,i dont think they had bow an arrows in roman times,, Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:56 am

The first impression I got was that the people at battle were the church. The church was going to throw this guy to the lion.

I know I"m going off a lot of people's grid right now but here is my impression. My impression is that DURING this time when Christians killed and murdered innocent people that a stronghold took place in the body of Christ. A stronghold of "sacrificing one" for the sake of the whole keeping their hands clean. They did it to Jesus. It was the religious people who had Him put to death. I know that doesn't fit the time period, but that's just another example of what I saw in your dream. The guy in your dream was giving you a message...."is this really what Christianity is about??". To me it is very obvious from that statement that it was the CHURCH who was throwing him to the lions.

I believe God is trying to get your attention. Trying to show you that you are called to "buck the system", break old traditional systems and bring in the "ancient paths". The ancient paths that God constructed in the garden of Eden of walking in love, mercy and grace. If I'm not entirely wrong I believe you live in an area that has a lot of "tradition". Tradition is not bad, but holding on to dead works is. I see this as God asking you a question. Are you going to break out of this box of tradition and bring to the body in your area the way of love. Religion hates love because love lowers itself to serve. God loves your servant heart and I feel like that is what He is calling out of you. YOu have a big heart that God wants to fill with His love to give out to the world.

I think I got off a little into a prophetic word, but I just felt that really strongly as I was writing. Blessings!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:45 am

No lie Dreamz
I thought the lion in the cage could also be the devil--how God is going to bind him up for a 1,000 years so there will be peace on earth?

Just wanted to add that in

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:16 am

I am inclined to agree with sunshine2 a little here. This dream reminds me of the king's heir who comes back for his rightful inheritance over the land that the people were in stewardship over, only they killed him so they could have the land for themselves. You remember that parable, dreamy one?

Matthew 21, 33"Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and went away on a journey. 34When the harvest time approached, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his fruit.

35"The tenants seized his servants; they beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. 36Then he sent other servants to them, more than the first time, and the tenants treated them the same way. 37Last of all, he sent his son to them. 'They will respect my son,' he said.
38"But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him and take his inheritance.' 39So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
40"Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?"
41"He will bring those wretches to a wretched end," they replied, "and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time."
42Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures:
" 'The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone[h];
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes'[i]?
43"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed."[j]
45When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard Jesus' parables, they knew he was talking about them. 46They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.

It's like the church has forgotten its purpose, to help the stranger, the widow, the orphan, to heal the sick, to visit those who are shut in, to love, to share, and when people of the royal priesthood, or even those "Cyruses" who don't even know God question what is going on, they try to shut those people down, kill them, quiet them, move them out of the way. The ears would rather be tickled, and be comfortable, fat, corpulent and spiritually lazy than to be about the work of the Father's business for which they were hired. If I am way off, I don't mind. laugh

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:41 pm

ooh "corpulent"...I like that!

Another person that is into "words" like I am! Cool! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am

:clap: yeah s2 i think ur on it,,thats wat my last prophacy said dang sweety,, duh :clap: um desi think ur abit premature lol! :thankyou: on that one,,sweety,,ohhh strong but true words sista idea :slapfight: :slapfight: :clap: thumbs :thankyou: all wonderful sweetys... kiss huggins flower D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 am

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:ooh "corpulent"...I like that!

Another person that is into "words" like I am! Cool! lol!
:goofy: Where are my glasses, where are my glasses, Heehee. :snicker: :

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 pm

idea u r quite a spectacle wivout ur glasses,, :roflx: :roflx: praiseGod

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Dreamster,
These are the ideas that come to mind when I think about the symbols in your dream. I'm not sure this is accurate, so use your discernment.

Scene 1: The castle (God's Kingdom) is under attack. A cluster of arrows are aimed at and hit one person's shield (part of armor of God), but the arrows bounce off the person's shield. Christians need to make sure they have the armor of God on and know how to use it for defense. We also need to know how to lock shields and fight as one unit, one Body.

Scene 2: Church people have an important dignitary (Jesus?) bound. This makes me think that some Christians have Jesus so tightly defined - as they understand Him- that they are unable to expand their understanding of Him which keeps them from getting closer to Him. "Keeping Him in a box" is a phrase sometimes used for this kind of thinking. Some Christians are ready to throw Him to the lion. They do this in response to their fear of the outside attacks, as if to appease the attackers. Believing in the supernatural parts of the Bible, in addition to the historical parts, can cause the outsiders to attack, calling believers "crazy" for what we believe. This seems like the kind of Christianity that accepts the principles He taught and that He was a good man who was martyred, but who think that the supernatural things are not real. They might discard the full complete picture of Jesus for a definition of Jesus that does not offend outsiders and prompt their attacks.

The important dignitary (I think it's Jesus.) is questioning you directly, "Is this really what the church is about?"
* .... each person defending herself/ himself and not defending the Body in
unity?
* .... people limiting their understanding of Who Jesus is because they're
more comfortable when they feel they have Him all figured out than when
they are challenged to live knowing that the supernatural things are real?

Maybe you will see examples of it happening around you and get to speak into the situation and God is preparing you ahead of time so you'll have already thought about what the church is really about. You'll have considered how God wants the church to behave and what he wants us to become.

What's the scripture that describes the armor? I want to re-read it.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:19 am

um eph 6,10,, :thankyou: 4 ur input,,jodi,,its been awhile,, :book: ,,, i see where ur comin frm,,um the arrows lodged in the sheild,, bandaid hmm thats signifcant,,i dont think the dignitry is jesus but rather a government official,,a non beleaver,,who knos the church is doin some wrong stuff,, duh and askin me wats goin on basikly,,i do think the castle is the corprete church,, flower help us lordy jesus,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks for the Scripture verse info. It has been awhile, but it's good to be back!

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top