DRAWING ON FLAG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DRAWING ON FLAG

Post by desi77 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:23 am

Hi there, I'm new to this site. I often have dreams that need interpreting. I know when I dream nonsense and I know when I feel God wants to tell me something. This is my husband's dream, though, that I know has a meaning, though he seldom dreams.

The background is this :

My hubby works for an electrical contractor. Normally he (his boss) would renew the contract every 3 years. The contract expired this year, but he decided against renewing it. The airport where my husband works (for the electrical contractor) told my husband that they would be interviewing people for the electricians' jobs. My hubby submitted his cv, but neither he or his partner who's been working with for about 3 years have been interviewed. My husband is 55 years old, work is scarce, and he's anxious to keep his job. He's also a Christian.

The dream : Lawrence (my husband) dreamt that Dicky (the electrical contractor) asked him to draw something on a flag for him. He said that it was for his marriage.

Please will you be so kind as to pray and ask God for revelation.

Thank you so very much.
Your sister -in-Christ

Desi.

desi77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAWING ON FLAG

Post by usemeLord on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Do you know if he drew anything on the flag. And was the flag for your marraige or the bosses marraige?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DRAWING ON FLAG

Post by desi77 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:45 am

Hello there

My husband dreamt that his boss asked him to draw on a flag for his marriage. (His boss's marriage)

Thank you for showing interest. It means a lot to me.

Regards

Desi.

desi77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:05 am

my thoughts..i believe the contractor will ask him to to construct some ideas or plan for him..being that he has years of experience under his belt i suppose..he will probably renew his contract, (marriage means contract)..but will give him a greater position as your husband has been very loyal to him...hope this helps

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by desi77 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:44 am

Thank you for your reply, but this contractor had already decided against renewing his (the contractor's) contract with the Airports Company. My husband is hoping the Airports Company will employ him. He was told they're employing 2 electricians but he and the partner who's been working with him for the contractor haven't yet been told if they'll be kept on or not.

desi77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by desi77 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:46 am

Thank you for your reply, but this contractor had already decided against renewing his (the contractor's) contract with the Airports Company. My husband is hoping the Airports Company will employ him. He was told they're employing 2 electricians but he and the partner who's been working with him for the contractor haven't yet been told if they'll be kept on or not.

desi77

desi77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top