THE HOUSE WHICH FELL INTO THE HOLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE HOUSE WHICH FELL INTO THE HOLE

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 pm

In for a penny, in for a pound. I had this short dream and i don't know why. It came while I was napping today, fighting a virus. Thought I would go ahead and post it.

Well, I dreamed that I was at my father's house, which is a wooded area, and maybe the dream was a soul dream due to me barbequeing IRL for my sister's B-day and I was near the gas meter and didn't know it until I looked down. Then I thought of how the people who owned the land that my father stays on died from a gas explosion because they smoked cigarettes and had a gas leak. IDK why they would be smoking as the whole town smelled the leak, but I am thinking, they didn't think it could be their home. It was horrible. Anyway, the dream was that I was with my mother and another woman and the kids at my father's house. I was very alarmed and excited and started crying out for him because the house was in this huge hole. I was thinking that daddy had been digging under the house and that's why it fell in. The children jumped into the hole and into the house before I could stop them, but it turned out that the house could not fall any farther, and it was safe to go in. There was one child named No-no, who was no bigger than a cat in my hand, and he had on some type of diaper covering, which was comical. Also, he had on clown makeup, but he was a toddler. Also, the firetruck came to get us back out of the hole, and they got us out with the ladders, and they even had the jaws of life to open the roof of the house. I was concerned that my dad was under the house, and he wasn't in the house. I held the little clown baby in my hand, and they ran a gentle mist on him to remove the dirt. I was really concerned about him being dirty. The dirt came off, but he was still as white as a washed fence, and I loved this little go, who's name was no-no. The firemen, by the way, had on yellow firesuits. I was with my mother and another woman. End of dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HOUSE WHICH FELL INTO THE HOLE

Post by usemeLord on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Could there be a curse on the land that God is showing you. Please pray on what I have said.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 am

I certainly will. I don't think there is, but I did have a dream that the Lord had killed this giant snake about as long as a double trailer on an 18 wheeler. When I walked around it, I came to a spot on the land that had new plants that were in capsules and they were all neatly labeled. The sun was shining on that spot. IRL, when I first moved back to this state, I went to visit my father, and he had some plants set up in just that manner. I am really desiring to understand what all this means. I believe it means that if there is a curse, it is one that has been broken in the family. thinking I know that since I have had this dream, my sister's house has fallen in in some places due to water damage...but I think that relates to the dream where I saw her husband fall into a pit.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top