DREAMED OF CLEAR WATER IN MY CARPET AND A BABY IN THE WATER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMED OF CLEAR WATER IN MY CARPET AND A BABY IN THE WATER

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Many times I have dreams, and they are sequential, so that as the time passes in the dream, it seems disjointed, but the scenes are really connected. For instance, I could have a dream that tells me what will occur within the space of the month-sort of like a spiritual monthly calendar. Then I have dreams that plays out a scene of what will happen in a day. I call those my lotus notes. Many times my dreams will be afar off. I don't have a name for those. A vast majority of the time, I never dream in symbol, but I do have symbolic representations of Christ in them. But last night I kept dreaming about water. Water on the floor, water in the carpet, and the more I tried to get it up, the more it would flow over. But I was laughing and having a great time in the water. I was in my pajamas, and I should have been concerned. The bedclothes were getting wet, so we just plopped them in the water too. I was with my sister, I think. Then I had this baby with me, and I was sitting on the carpet, the wet carpet with the baby, and my intended Boaz came and picked the baby up. The baby was mine, and I know that. I was still in my pajamas. THE FLOOR WAS STILL WET. IRL, I don't have a set of PJ's like I was wearing in the dream. My intended was summer casual in a black t-shirt, tucked into black slacks. He had on a black leather belt, with a cell phone clipped to his right hip. He had on black dress shoes. He wouldn't look at me, and I was really pressing to get him to love my baby. Finally, he picked him up, and began to play with him. The he lay down in a reclining position on his right elbow and right side and continued to play with the baby. After a few minutes, I drew a quilt over them, and he moved it aside a bit, so that I had some quilt for me too. IRL, I don't like this dream because I don't understand it. I really believe that this is not a real baby. I believe that it is a vision that I have about feeding the homeless through restauranteering as part of a non-profit project. Dang, I could be wrong. But I realize that I do not understand any of the dream. bandaid

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMED OF CLEAR WATER IN MY CARPET AND A BABY IN THE WATER

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 pm

flower lol! um the river of god is comeing 2 ya ,,in the nite cos yo had jammies on,,tha joy of tha lord 2 sweety,, :roflx: gods gonna saturate u ,,and out of it will come a nu ministry [baby]ur future hubby will pick it up,,an ur sista be involved also,,um u throwing over a quilt is like ur covering/mantle will be over all of u ,,u feel me,,love the drm sweety its all good but may not be quite wat u thinkin,,read ezk 47 ,,an rev 22 about tha river of god,,, flower ita all good in tha hood,, happy dance happy dance happy dance D dog,,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:59 pm

I'm with the Dreamster - when I read it I thought of being saturated in the Spirit and a new ministry being birthed out of that experience...will admit that the fact that your Boaz was dressed in black was a concern...these are just thoughts..

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 pm

I had to stop screaming and praising God before I answered this. I am not an interpreter, I am a dreamer and a prophetess who prophesies the word of God, which is the revelation of Jesus Christ. So-blowing my air out. My hubby I think must be struggling with depression. That keeps coming to me. Really. Everytime I see him in black, I think, "depression." could ya'll touch and agree with me on that? I pray for him everyday and cover him, but I know that when I first met him IRL, I began to get fiercely attacked everyday, so now I am 36, and salt and pepper gray. Like eagle's wings since January. Now, I am declaring war to get this over with. Dreamy one, stop teasing me. Thanks for the love, Jesus. Lola, I am doing shout-outs. I am having bad deja vu, and everyday I am looking out the window as I work on my writing. I am looking, looking, looking, expecting.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 pm

hmmm i dont kno if i kan change ma DNA 4 u sweety,, lol! flower i will be abit mor :uhoh: 4 u,, happy dance happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 pm

lol! :bat: Keep 'em coming, funny man!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 pm

lol! :bat: Keep 'em coming, funny man!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:28 pm

lol! :clap: i guess im a big hit wiv u sweety :afro: lol! lol! ,,,, :eek: :eek: :yes: lawd hav mercy,, :roflx: :roflx: im only :babymonkey: sista idea .....

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:34 pm

bandaid um i agree wiv u on the depression thang wiv ur boaz,,,he needs a garment of praise,,maybe thats ur quilt,, :clap: :clap: um yo wont go devo :slapfight: on me will u??? whistle whistle

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 pm

No, and I wont go :eek: solo either. Hahhah. :okay:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:52 pm

You know, you truly are a prophet of the Most High God, Yahweh. :PTL: Seriously, because you line up with the word, I think you read a lot of the word, :book: but also, you are very sweet, but always swear to tell me the truth on anything the Lord may reveal to you. I don't like tickled ears. So the interpretation was right on, and after you said it, I looked at it again, and I just got crazy happy, because, I am dreaming about walking in fellowship with my siblings almost as often as I am now dreaming of my hubby, and now I dream of him atleast once a night, and it is always pertaining to marriage and ministry, not other stuff. So thanks Dreamy one and LOLA.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:15 am

flower bless u my child,, :rocking: according 2 thy faith be it un2 thee,, :cute: i will do as u ask,,sweety...all rite now,, :cute: :thankyou: 4 ur words of encouragement,,,flesh an blood has not reveled this 2 u,,,, kiss huggins happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top