2 dreams that I think are related....maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams that I think are related....maybe?

Post by bottlecap on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:05 am

First dream: I was staying with a man in his home (nothing sexual, just visiting). I went outside to a small flat board bird feeder. I had been coming and feeding a particularly brilliant blue bird since I'd arrived and had developed a relationship with it. On that day as the bird was eating the seed I was petting it and scratching in spots I knew he enjoyed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a large raccoon meandering up. I thought that he was coming to eat the seeds that had spilled to the ground, but instead he climbed up the post and grabbed the little bird with his paw and popped it in his mouth. I was too shocked to do anything right away (IRL I despise raccoons since they have eaten every chicken we had) and I could only watch as he walked away with this bird in his mouth.

I did follow the raccoon around the side of this red brick home and saw the owner of the house watching the coon. The coon climbed up a fallen tree that was leaning against a large living oak tree and entered the oak through an opening. I looked at the man and he said, "He came last fall. I told him he could stay through the winter, but in the spring he didn't leave but went and got his family." I was angry at the man for allowing this when all he had to do was kill them all. He seemed afraid and willing to give in to them. So I followed the coon and entered the oak tree. Inside was a large house with furniture and a kitchen. Indeed there were about 20 coons living in there. The one who'd eaten the bird got up from the table and looked at me. I told him that they had to go. Suddenly they all looked sad and tucked their tails in between their legs. I felt sorry for them since God had created them too. I then told them that they could stay as long as they only ate fruits and nuts. They looked even sadder and I told them that they could eat fish that they caught in the stream and they all perked up; but then I told them that if they ever ate anything that wasn't on the list that I would send the hunter in to kill them all.

Second dream: Again I was visiting a home not my own. An elderly couple owned and lived there. My children and I were staying with them for a few days. While we were there a family showed up and asked to stay there too. The older couple granted them access. (IRL this is a family in our church that I don't know well and are a bit odd) The new family began to move furniture in and take over the house. When I confronted them about it they ignored me, but in the process of trying to defend this elderly couple's home I missed the reason that I was there to begin with. My family was there to throw flowers before the feet of the army as they were marching off to war. I heard the fanfare outside and the boots hitting the road and the mother of this other family just smiled at me.

Any insight?

bottlecap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams that I think are related....maybe?

Post by Mariakitty on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Just a few thoughts...

I think these dreams are about the call on your life, and the coming revelation that you have been seeking.

I believe the Lord is warning you about the enemy's plan to try to snatch that coming revelation out of your hand before you fully take hold of it.

Also, I think He is warning you about getting caught up by distractions, and getting side-tracked from your purpose. Keep yourself focused on what the Lord is calling you to do; do not tolerate any sin issues - even in small degrees; do not compromise your walk because of any fear of the enemy, or because of mislaid sympathy, (the enemy will try to play on our compassion, which is of the spirit and tap into our sympathy, which is of the flesh); even if someone whom you respect as an elder or a person of authority allows distraction or intrusion into their place of authority/church you attend/ministry you're part of, be careful not to get caught up in the power struggle, but rather, you must remain true to your divine purpose and be single minded and focused, or you may miss a divine appointment/call/moment.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bottlecap on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 am

Thanks, M.....don't know why I couldn't see that! Great insight that is greatly appreciated.
K

bottlecap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 am

Amen, I'm in agreement with mariakitty's interpretation...to God be the glory!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bottlecap on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:38 pm

That's because great minds think alike....especially when they're bonded in the Spirit!!!

bottlecap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re:2 Dreams

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi Bottlecap!

Ah, praise God if that bears witness with your spirit. I say please continue to pray about the interpretation, and let the Holy Spirit fine tune it. God is so patient with us, and so steadfast. He will confirm His words to you in other ways as well. There may be some other things He's trying to show you.
May God Bless you and Keep you right in the palm of His hand!
M

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top