Dreams of Ex-husband. Yuck!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of Ex-husband. Yuck!

Post by Tkay on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:12 am

I can't remember all the details, but have had several dreams of my ex-husband lately. All I specifically remember, is he is a younger version of himself and he keeps trying to act like he wants to make ammends or something. He is nicer to me and is acting towards me like he should have years ago. The only feeling I have for him is pity and sometimes I still get angry. My attitude towards him is one of "ARE YOU STUPID?" I know in the dream I never speak to him, just have to tolerate him for some reason. I know I am looking at him like he is a total idiot. My children and I have not seen him in several years and don't care to. He is one of these people that when he walks into a room, all the air just gets sucked out.

A lil background. We were married for about 17 years and never should have been. It was bad the whole time. He was emotionally and verbally abusive and very self centered. Very little peace or happiness was ever present.

When I finally left, I had almost lost who I was and have been fighting to get me back. We divorced 6 years ago. He has made life miserable for a while, but finally went somewhere else. We are from a small town and he has burned every bridge with everyone who has ever tried to help him. This is just icing. Haven't got to the nitty gritty of the whole situation, but that is enough for an idea.

I have an idea of what these are about, just wanting some other thoughts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of Ex-husband. Yuck!

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 am

Hello Tkay! Will send you a PM about this!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top