snake bite - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snake bite - MANIFESTATION

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 am

I remember seeing a yellowish bug that had a head that looked like a snake (the one with black around the head). Anyway, it big me on my foot, and when I saw the small evidence I had wondered if it had poison in it?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snake bite - MANIFESTATION

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 am

Hello Desiree! So, this is a bug (which many times are harmless), that has the head of a snake. It seems like it could be one thing that has the "authority" or power of something else -- a snake. We know that the head of a snake is where its venom is, and we know that Satan is referred to in scripture as a serpent, or snake. So could this be something that looks one way, but has the danger/venom/power of the enemy? It's inside information to not be deceived by appearances perhaps? In the dream, it bit you on the foot -- which to me is the thing you use to walk on, the way you walk, and in this context could be referring to your spiritual walk. So, this could be revealing a coming attack against your spiritual stand/walk. However, when it comes it's going to be so small, you're going to wonder if it even has any "poison" in it -- any power in it. That's positive! It seems like it will be of little affect on you! It seems to me that the Lord is letting you know ahead of time that there is something that is going to look deceptive that is going to try to come against you because of your spiritual stand, but it will not harm you for "nothing shall by any means hurt you." It will come to nothing! This scripture comes to mind: Luke 10:19, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

These are just some thoughts to prayerfully consider....

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 am

I agree with what Sandra said. Snake dreams to me just put me on my guard to beef up security around myself/my house/my family. By that I mean just prayerfully cover each of us so there are no "surprise attacks". If we are shown an attack prophetically we can thwart it before it even happens. Praise God!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 am

I think you're on it sister!! That reference in Luke happens to be one of my favorite!! :clap: lol!

I thought similar to what you have said, "an upcoming attack that will turn out to be harmless." God has been speaking to me awhile about "appearances" so I'm not surprised at all that you've said this. I am learning to stay on my guard against Satan's craftiness (ie: even if its small things, they can still do damage and I shouldnt' take them lightly!) I have the victory! HALELULIA!

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer, you too Sunshine2!
desiree

p.s. my mom told me the other day that she had a dream about a python coming from underneath the house. I immediately thought: "a threat or attack trying to come in...pray!!"

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 am

Oh good! I'm so glad it hit home! flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am

MANIFESTATION (PRAISE REPORT): 8/3/2009

On July 31, 2009 I had taken my nephew to the neighborhood park/playground. Other kids were there as well, so it was a cool "bonding/mothering" experience (This could also be confirmation to the "eminem dream" I had; I felt like I was taking on this man's kids as my own!) Anyway, while getting on the jungle gym, I bumped my head on one of the steel parts!! OMGOOOOOOSH! My head was pounding severely and pain shot through/down my neck--it was horrible! I went home and tried to lay down (I know a no-no, if possible concusion). When I had awoken, my head was still pounding and I felt dizzy. My mom kept insisting that it was either a "concusion" or "brain bleed" (you know how mothers are--overdramatic!! lol! Afterall, the actress Natasha Richardson had died of a "brain bleed" after bumping her head on snow/ice at a ski resort--so it was cause for precautions!) When I went to that Sunday, I felt so queezy and couldn't think clearly. After three days of a headache, I went to the emergency room (mind you, my nephew had been praying for me for days and I threw in one too! lol! ). There I had a cat-scan and the doctor checked my sinuses. The Prognosis: SINUITIS--or infection to the sinusis--which the impact of the "hit" had sparked my sinusis to react, leading to headaches, dizzyness, loss of hearing, and blurry-ness. The scan showed that my nasal passages and air pockets/cavities in my head were blocked with drainage!

So, in conclusion, the seemingly "small" snake bite, did end up being "small". If I hadn't hit my head, I wouldn't have known and my symptoms may have gotten worse (and it couldve been worse)! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS! HE IS WATCHING ALL THE TIME!

Thanks to you all for your prayers and love!
God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:18 am

What an awesome praise report, Desiree! God is good!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:07 am

Blessed be the Lord! It's very comforting that He cares so much for us that He warns us of these things coming... praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:48 am

Praise the Lord, Desiree. How great God is.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 pm

WOW!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 am

HE IS WORTHY!!! :clap: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU!? lol! :cute:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:01 am

What would we do with YOU and all of your manifested dreams? LORDY!! I don't think I've had one dream manfest as of yet so you posting the manifestations brings me hope in more ways than one girl...PRAISE GOD!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:45 pm

They'll come. I once heard the more prophetic/complex one's dreams are, the longer they will take to manifest (if I'm correct). (Mia, help me out here! lol! )

So hang in there...you'll soon know your answers!!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top