Look What the Stork Dragged In...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look What the Stork Dragged In...

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:51 am

I'm inside this bedroom with my youngest sibling. The television is on and I'm standing beside this bed holding a baby. The baby is so precious and sweet to me. She has shiny black hair, beautiful skin, plump cheeks, and that "just got out of the hospital fresh baby scent." lol! (she's not overly plump in size, so I figure this is a new born or a 1 month old; I think the former though. thumbs ) I'm just content with the baby laying on my chest, as I rest my head on her head. My sibling is doing her own thing coming in and out of the room, observing how I'm handling the situation (I guess someone else's baby). As I'm holding my baby I'm thinking: awww, maybe this isn't so bad afterall? I know how my ex must be feeling--the baby just grows on you! I want one!!! lol! (NOT! :blushing: ) Anyway, I guess I had been moving the baby around too much because suddenly I hear a sound and realize I have "throw-up"(ie: puke that happens to be pink by the way) all over me!! crying crying At first I'm kind of startled but I'm not disgusted (even though the mess is all over my neck, on my shoulders, on my chest etc.) I realize that "its no big deal" and that its something little babies do--occasionally. So I take it in stride and do what must be done. I lay the baby down on the bed (the bed has blue covering) and I remove her shirt (which I think is blue too). I wipe the baby off? and now the baby begins to smile and looks more content than she was before in my arms. (I think before she didn't mind being there because she doesn't whine or seem restless--she just had an unsettled stomach). Now she felt better. I was happier too. I don't even remember wiping the puke off of me! (Any other time prior to this, I think I mightve been a little perturbed and turned off at the baby's mess, but now it was different--it didn't even bother me--hmmm, something's changing lol! ). As I pick the baby up to coddle it some more, now its moving around and seems more alert! YAY! happy dance

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look What the Stork Dragged In...

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:16 am

Well, symbolically this would mean that there is something very new in your life that God has put in your care. You're feeling the feelings in the dream of holding a brand new baby but you're surprising yourself at how calm and relaxed you are about the "mess" that is made. You just gently put the baby down and do what needs to be done to take care of her. You don't worry about yourself and put yourself first. This shows really great caretaking skills. You are acting as natural as her real mother would. I don't know what the blue means to you, but to me in this scene it just reinforces the peace and calm in the dream. When you said the cover on the bed was blue I immediately pictured a light blue because the scene seems so nurturing and calm. The more you take care of this "baby" the happier and more content she becomes. Whatever this baby is a symbol of is going to grow and thrive under your care as you treat it and nurture it as a mother would. It seems from this dream that you won't sweat the small stuff and THAT will make a big difference in your life and the baby's life. :okay:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 am

I agree with Sunshine2!!! :clap:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Me too! Do you know what the baby could represent?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:45 pm

idea idea idea I came back to share this with you Desi! A while ago I had a baby dream where I was holding a baby (a fluffy/chubby baby) and taking care of it and your response to me was that whenever you dream of precious babies it means that a good experience is coming your way. When you suggested that to me for my dream, it bore witness with me so I want to give you BACK what you told me. Could it be a good experience coming your way?

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Could it be a good experience coming your way?

How sweet Cholette! I sure hope so!! :clap:

Ladies, thank you all for the responses. Sunshine2, your point hit home for me. Upon waking, I was thinking the exact same thing--inspite of "a mess" it didn't bother me as it usually would and in the end I was content and satisfied.

I definitely feel like the baby is "something new" in my life on the way--and being that the baby was on the bed (which for me means marriage/covenant etc), I believe it will have to do with a future friendship/relationship but we'll have to see! In order for that baby to be completely "Content" the mess had to get out of her system first! So, I think its good news on the way!! bouncing

Be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:31 am

One more thing: I think I MAY know what the "Baby" may represent. I think currently I'm in a situation where I feel as though "a mess has been made" (from my own thinking, but for God is may be otherwise)! God can always turn a situation around and I feel that's exactly what He's doing! In the end it will "all work out for my good" (Romans 8:28) and I will be fully satisfied and content when its all said and done!

Thank you ladies
smooches galore
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 am

Ooh, I like how God uses the mess for who He is going to bless.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:20 am

God uses the mess for who He is going to bless

I REALLY like that! thumbs

I realize that "the mess" is really no big deal-things happen, but we sometimes blow things out of proportion!

Thanks for your response

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:10 pm

kiss Jur velcomb dahlink.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Ohhhh Myyyyy Gawwwd!! I was saying to myself "What the heck is that"...No I realize you were saying "you're welcome darling"...in your best "french" accent??? :haha:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 pm

LOL< yes, beautiful Cholette...I think I better stick to the southern girl english that I am used to spouting. lol! :goofy:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:00 pm

I think you did a pretty good job with it! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top