God's angels of protection around me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God's angels of protection around me

Post by gale4912 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 am

HI all. I had a dream a couple of nights ago following a big argument with my husband when I set a boundary with him. Here's the dream: I lived in a tall apartment building in a busy city. I had two big dogs. I remember these are people like I saw in New York while we were vacationing there, all walking. I am dressed in a man's red plaid shirt and jeans. I feel completely FREE! I feel gloriously content. There is a vendor in the road and I cross the street from my apartment to the other side of the road. I am tired so I lay down on the road, curling up with one dog, my head on the other dog. My thought is one of great peace but I do look to insure that both dogs are there with me. They have both laid down with me. A tiny thought floats through my mind that I wonder what people think of my clothing and my laying down in the road with the dogs. I dismiss the thought.

I wake up.

Thanks for any thoughts on this dream.

gale4912

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God's angels of protection around me

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:34 am

my thoughts. are you probably wondering how people are seeing you(i think thats what the clothes represent)..or is it the way that you would like people to see you?..even if you are viewed in a negative way, there are two people or devoted friends who really appreciate you the way you are and they are very protective you..so just be yourself..God loves you no matter how you look..remember who you are in Jesus christ and speak it over your life everyday..words like..I am precious and honoured in your sight..Isaiah 43..I am fearfully and wonderfully made...hope this helps..just my thoughts

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top