Open House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open House

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 pm

I had a dream that my friends were having an open house. IRL, they are selling their home.

They left so that the open house could take place. There was a shootout between a gunman and the police. The gunman was in the hallway in the lower level of the home and he had a gun that was aimed at a baby’s toy that was right beside a baby. The police were being extremely cautious because they didn’t want the gunman to shoot and hit the baby as he was already carelessly waving the gun around. At some point, a policeman rushed the gunman from behind and a police maneuver was executed. They had the gunman pinned to the ground and placed a pillow over his head. This was done so that if they needed to shoot him, the noise would be muffled and wouldn’t scare the baby and any mess (sic) would be contained. The baby was safely removed from the area then they shot and arrested the gunman.

In the next scene, there were five dogs (beige colored Dobermans – I don’t recall ever seeing Dobermans that color IRL) which turned people off so they stopped looking at the home and left the open house. Going down the first set of stairs, there was a door to the garage which turned out to be a real auto repair shop. The next set of stairs led to the basement which was a shared space between the family and the shop. Car parts and automotive accessories were being stored there.

I went back upstairs and by that time they came back. My son was telling them about the standoff. We were making arrangements for my son to visit with them. My friend told me that she was losing weight and wanted to go the gym because she wanted to look good for a vacation that they were taking in July (huh? It’s already July…and huh??? She already looked good….) Our sons went swimming in the pool and came back. At that time, I realized that she’d developed a drinking problem because she was drinking vodka straight….

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open House

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:15 am

Hello Lola! It seems like God is giving you revelation into the lives of your friends. The open house to me makes me think of "opening the door to the enemy" or being exposed to him, although it is happening and they are "unaware" because you had to later tell them about it. Since it's there house, I have to assume the baby is theirs. So there is an attack being launched against them by the enemy that is seems as though they are completely unaware of. I think in this context, God may be revealing the open door -- i.e., your friend has developed a drinking problem. The good news is it seems like God is already on top if it, so to speak, and the attack is going to be thwarted without them having to get involved, as the police came to the house and resolve the whole thing and saved the baby without them ever even being aware or home for the incident. It seems like this is something that happens as they "open their house" up to the public to view. This allows other things, unexpected things, to enter in and threaten their baby -- which could just be a symbol for their desire to sell the house. The baby could represent many things -- don't know exactly what right now.

The dobermans -- how did you feel about them in the dream? Did you feel they were "protecting the house" or did you feel they were "holding up the progress of the house selling"? If it's protection, I would say these are the angels of God. If it's holding things up, I would say these are demonic spirits. To me dobermans are not a positive symbol. When you're trying to sell your house, the last thing you want is something to deter people from coming to look at it. In that context the dobermans could be another symbol for the drinking problem your friend has developed. The drinking problem could be literal -- or it could just be something she has been "overcome" by or "intoxicated" with. Usually when I see someone drunk or on drugs in a dream, I know that they are "under the influence of a demonic spirit."

Also, while under the influence of this spirit, your friend is dishonest with you. You immediately discern that something is not right with what she has said, because she didn't need to lose weight, and it was already July! That tells me there is deception operating here, but you will know it when you see it!

Then you are "shown around" their house, and I believe this is giving you further insight/revelation. There is an auto repair shop in the house, and parts are even being stored there. Looks like they are already equipped to fix any challenge that arises because they keep extra parts on hand. Of course, the car itself, representing lives. It even seems as though they have the ability to help others since it is an auto repair shop, with lots of extra parts. I believe this goes with the divine intervention reflected in the first scene where the cops show up and handle the situation without their involvement. Seems like all your friends have to do is "call upon the name of the Lord and they shall be saved" because they are already equipped, and God is standing ever ready to intervene and help, and they will not have to fight in this battle, for the Lord will fight for them.

This could all be revealing that there will be a battle in selling their home literally IRL, and that it is a spiritual battle, and would be showing the outcome -- victory. Please pray on what I've shared, as these are only thoughts...

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Sandra P -

I agree with you on several counts regarding this dream. I'm still praying about it and for them...thanks so much for your thoughts, they're helpful!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top