A transforming watch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A transforming watch!

Post by fearless_servant on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi people,

I'm new here, stumbled across this site after googling Christain dream intepretation. Had a bit of a look around (liked all the references to the bible) and thought I would share this to see what your thoughts are. I have prayed and had some idea of what it means. I had this dream when I was 15 (I'm 25 now) and it has stuck with me.

I dreamt I was dressed from head to toe in a white robe with a white hood that I wore up. I had a companion who was also dressed all in white but I did not see their face. I dont know if they were male or female. We were travelling around the world. That person didn't appear again in the dream after the first bit.

I was wearing a bright red watch with 7 buttons all different colours in a row. Under the buttons was a speaker and God would speak to me through the speaker. Whenever I pressed a button on the watch I could make natural disasters like earthquakes and tsuamis happen at will. I only pressed the buttons when God told.

I went to an air base, stood in the middle and pressed the red button on the watch. A big metorite came out of the sky and crashed into the ground next to me and obliterated the base but I was untouched.

I then sinned with a woman (I'm a man), I didn't see her and I don't know what happened but I know I sinned in some way. The watch changed colour from bright red to dark red, the buttons disappeared and the speaker remained. God spoke to me and said because I had commited that sin my power had been taken. I was really upset. Then I woke up.

I believe the watch represents my relationship with God and the buttons some manner of gifting he gave me. I think the change of colour represents being distant from him and that the particular sin is what seperates me. I think the buttons disappearing is God telling me that I need to be weary of lust and that kind of sin. I think the whole dream is a warning that I need to be careful with my life and the relationships I choose and that if I live in sin then God can't use my gift. Or something like that.

I don't know what the white robe, the companion, or the metor/air base thing means. Any thoughts/verses would be much appriciated!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A transforming watch!

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:39 am

the companion you were travelling with may be the holyspirit...white robe represents you being washed in the blood of the Lamb..
metorite..cold be God`s judgement upon a certain area or people..these are just my thoughts..pray about them for confirmation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top