please interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please interpret

Post by kalexander on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Some time between June 30 and July4th I was just starting to fall asleep and had a dream. All I seen was a scroll and a hand opening the scroll and then a bunch of bugs came. I know this is biblical but what could it mean? Is it a warning?

Kathy

kalexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please interpret

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:43 am

what did the bugs do and from where did they come..what did the hand look like?

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 am

Hello Kathy! In scripture a scroll is the Word of God. (Revelation 6:14, "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places." Ezekiel 3:1-3, "Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel. 2 So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.") However, the only scripture that I know of tha shows "bugs" of any kind coming forth when a scroll is opened is (1) in Exodus when God sent plagues on Egypt because the Pharoah would not let Israel go (and there was no scroll mentioned there, except that we know that the scroll is God's word), and in Revelation when it talks about locust type creatures going forth. However, that would be during the great tribulation, and we're not in that season quite yet. (Revelation 9:3, "And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.") If this is a warning of some kind, God is more than willing to back it up with scripture. I would ask Him for 2 or 3 scripture witnesses on the vision. (2 Corinthians 13:1, "This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.") If there's something that He is revealing to you, He will confirm it, and then He will give you the answer to the situation. God does not give us "problems" that don't have solutions. He is THE answer. So, I would ask the Lord to give you any scriptures that back it up, and to speak to you about the dream. Until then, I would set it on the shelf to receive further insight and revelation. You might even do some digging in scripture to see what you can find that would go along with what you've seen. There is free bible software available on the internet where you can download it, and then search for key words. A great one is e-sword. Just go to http://www.e-sword.net/.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top