my journey...,,,,,,,,,,,2 tha bathroom..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my journey...,,,,,,,,,,,2 tha bathroom..

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:59 pm

lol! dang ,,some nasty bits,,be careful.. lol! ,,,,here goes,,i see a map with a road highlited,,its goin south,,it shows a town ive not heard of,,,im walkin down frm some arid dry hills,,in2 a lush green grass plain,,it has rained ther and its fresh an clean,,i walk tru tha puddles ther clear,,,i walk in2 this town it has flooded ther,,some new shops that r empty hav a foot of water around them..but its clean clear water,,not like flood water,,,its early morning,,i gotta go potty,,,i start lookin 4 publik toilets.pple.they direct me 2 tha skool..i find them but they hav no doors an r full of kids peeing etc,,, they all give me ther money 2 safe guard in my wallet,,, i realise it gets mixed up wiv mine,,i cant tell whos whos,,i then look else where 4 the toilets,,getting perplexed,,i know i cant continuee my journy until i do,,,i ask some locals they direct me off the road ,,there below the road r the publik loos,,im releived,,[almost],,i go inside 2 find its 4 little ppl..i hav2 crawl in,,ekk,i see cubikles but no doors,,,ands an open sewer,,im freakin,,i cant stand up,,an cant be private,, i end up putting my hand in some crap,, :eek: :eek: :eek: i freak,, :blushing: be kind ppl.. :clap: um i fogot this part,,as i was heading 4 the main st ,,the street was all gravel an dusty ,, a famous person pulled up ina beautiful vintage race car,,white an silver shiny bits,,he looked like michel caine,,,he said i kood ride wiv him ,,tha car hada big leather seat 4 both of us,,i thought ive gotta get2 bathroom first b4 i can go wiv him,, lol!

Last edited by dreamster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my journey...,,,,,,,,,,,2 tha bathroom..

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 am

I would look on a map and find out if that is a real town that you visited in your dream. If it is, I believe God has purpose for you there. From the dream it seems like this is a place that is spiritually clean and has an abundance of God's Spirit. God is taking you there to bring some cleansing to you. You don't find cleansing at the school (place of teaching) so you are directed to a public place but there's no "privacy" and it's for kids.

Do you end up going to the bathroom? If you do I feel like this is about giving up your need for "privacy" in order to be cleansed. It's pretty humbling in a way because you have to "squeeze" yourself into this area and then your hand gets all filthy. But maybe the job gets done? That would have been an important detail.

I feel like this is a place that God has for you, but in order to be cleansed you're going to have to be willing to be uncomfortable for God to do in you what He wants to do. It's not like God is trying to humiliate you, but I do feel like to go down this path it will take humility and obedience. Obedience to follow Him wherever He leads you. He is going to use others to lead you. Get ready to hear God speak to you through other people. He spoke to you through others in this entire dream. When you were directed to the school it wasn't actually for cleansing, it was to interact with these "children" who were there for the same reason you were. Don't despise the path the Lord has you on, there is cleansing at the end!!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

You were being directed by the Lord to go to a place where the Holy Spirit is moving – people are being healed/delivered/cleansed/redeemed/freed of those things that are holding them back in their Christian walk. If it’s not a new church community, it may be something like a revival or healing conference…You still have some things in you that you have to let go of before you can continue in your own faith walk in order to be effective. If you don’t get the relief, you’ll be stuck. And you’ll find yourself letting go of these things in a more open environment, perhaps in a public gathering among other believers who are spiritually younger. The scene where the kids give you all their money and you put it in your wallet reminds me of the scripture where Jesus sends the disciples out to preach the gospel and heal and deliver those they come in contact with: He told them: "Take nothing for the journey—no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra tunic.” (Luke 9:3). This isn’t directly related to that scene but it still rests in my spirit. I think in the scene the kids know that they won’t need the money nor the distraction of trying to keep it safe, clean, while they use the bathroom, they have to focus on the “business” at hand. I think the dream is showing you that it’s not going to be an easy process, in fact some of it will shock you and make you feel very uncomfortable but it is a required step, you have no choice…better to do it there in that town than somewhere else!

Rejoice knowing that you’ll feel a LOT better when it’s all done - lighter, cleaner, rejuvenated and ready for the next step! This dream isn’t finished though…it deals with how you’ll feel when the cleansing occurs and lets you know that it’s probably going to be unlike anything you’ve encountered before but you haven’t actually relieved yourself yet so there may be more to come regarding this…

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 pm

WOW...great interps!!!! It's time for a spiritual enema Dreamz... :goofy:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:48 pm

lol! :thankyou: cholette,,r u a nurse??? :clap:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:58 pm

lol! um :thankyou: scarysweetys,,,im freakin out as usual..um the drm ended abruptly,,so i dont kno wat happened ,,maybe its a ''2 be continued'' drm,,,um big replys frm u both :thankyou: ther bigga than my drm,, :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:58 pm

um i fogot this part,,as i was heading 4 the main st a famous person pulled up ina beautiful vintage race car,,white an silver shiny bits,,he looked like michel caine,,,he said i kood ride wiv him ,,tha car hada big leather seat 4 both of us,,i thought ive gotta get2 bathroom first b4 i can go wiv him,,

Dude, get yourself cleaned up quickly, because once you do the Lord is going to be moving you fast into the next part of your faith journey....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

lol! um i dont think i can do that by myself,,,i hear u tho... :clap:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:44 pm

You just need to make a decision...something you haven't done yet. Not sure what you are waiting for, but you REALLY need to get focused. :uhoh: (All jokes aside)

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:50 pm

um ok now,, :thankyou:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:14 pm

The car to me seems like the "next thing", but you have to do what God has put in front of you first in order to get to it. No skipping steps. The cool thing about the dream is that God has you coming OUT of a spiritually dry place into a place that is green and full of life. Spiritually God is leading you into a season of life and fulness in Him.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 pm

:clap: yeah i got that 2 coming frma dry place,, :clap: :thankyou: huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Good point sunshine2!

Dreamster, what's makes this dream so great is that He's showing you what your next steps are, letting you know it won't be pretty, but showing you what's on the other side...not to be pushy (ok, being pushy with the love of Christ lol! ) but it may be time to pray for the highlighted map....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 pm

ok :thankyou: pushysweety..yeah i need direction rite now... :clap: thumbs flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top