Magic Money and Magic Balls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Money and Magic Balls

Post by Christa on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 pm

My dream last night: I saw this lady performing magic tricks. She said come here, so I did. Then she pulled a crisp/flat $20- bill right out of the sky. She told me I could do it too. So, I reached up into the sky, then closed my fist. I opened it up, looked inside my hand and there was a crumpled up $5- bill. I was amazed, so I did it again and this time it was a $100- bill! I was so excited. I didn't trust the lady's spirit though. It seemed more like she was doing witchcraft maybe. So, I put the magic trick (not the lady) to the test and I said, "Jesus, can you right me a love note and put it in my hand instead of money this time." I reached up in the sky, closed my hand, opened my hand for only an instant and didn't see a piece of paper. So, I thought I'd try it again. I did it again and this time, when I opened my hand, I saw a faint burn mark on my hand. It was like a burn mark without the pain, but the heat was still there. As I looked close, it was a burn mark of the cross. I started crying and rejoicing, telling the lady that Jesus just sent me the ultimate sign of His love and it didn't even come on paper!!! She kind of walked off, not impressed, and my dream ended with me hopping over to the next scene (I was at the county fair in this entire dream), where I was bouncing a magical ball to and from people in a circle. There was a leader in that group. He kept trying to tell me to bounce the ball, but it was a trick because I was too weak to even throw it an inch. In the next instant I would throw it just fine. Almost like he had mental control over the ball and my arm. I felt very sleepy and too tired to have him explain the ball and arm weakness magic trick, so I may have left the group or my dream just ended. It didn't feel like fake magic (you know David Copperfield stuff)....it felt like Criss Angel or David Blain magic...black magic maybe...both parts of the dream. Almost like witchcraft in fake magic's clothing. IDK....what do you think?

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Money and Magic Balls

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:54 am

Hello Christa!

As I read throught these dreams, this scripture verse came up in my heart to give you: "1 John 4:1-3, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." I don't know if there is something going on right now in your life that this would apply to, or if it is "to come", but what I do know is that the Lord is showing you that you need to "test the spirits" that you are coming across with the Word of God to see whether or not they are from the Lord.

The burn mark in your hand in the sign of a cross to me is a sign of the blood covenant that we have with God ratified in the blood of Jesus. God said in His word that he has engraved us in the palm of His hand. (Isaiah 49:16, "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.") Of course, we also know that Jesus had nails placed either in the palms of his hands, or wrists -- another sign of the covenant. If you study covenants, specifically the Old Covenant and the new covenant, it is very revealing. I believe the Lord is showing you to stick to the simplicity of the cross.

I believe the message of the second dream is the same as the first, but also I feel there is a warning there to guard against spiritual lathargy. In the dream you were too tired and sleepy to question. That's exactly what the enemy wants from us. He wants us to be too tired in weary in this life, too distracted, to recognize what he is up to because if we recognize it, we can stop it. I don't know specifically how this applies in your life now, or possibly in the future, all I know is that God is giving you some very specific direction. I do believe the dream is showing you that because you do "test the spirit" you recognize things for what they are and you overcome! Hallelujah! Please pray on what I've said!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Wow Sandra this is good stuff. Actually, testing the spirits are really important for me right now. There have been a few people in my life lately that have flipped the switch from good to evil lately. I've had to bind the devil a lot lately to protect my daughter and I. I need to set aside a prayer time every morning....consistently. I need to get my day started off right, because I have a lot of evil coming against me. I had to read scripture after scripture the other day to ward off the evil I felt was creeping up on me. I don't know why, but I think that God is allowing me to go through a "sifting." Where he sifts all of the dust and gunk out of me, so that the gold and pearls are what is left. I feel a little like Job and David combined. I just hope and pray that I can come out on top like they did. Thank you so much....I feel that your interpretation checks correctly with my heart and what's going on in my life.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 am

Christa, I'm so glad it ministered to your heart. I know that God will cause you to triumph, as He has promised in His Word that He "always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus." (2 Corinthians 2:14) Job came out with twice as much -- so I would expect some increase, girl!!!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top