"Skip To My Lou My Darlin'"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Skip To My Lou My Darlin'"

Post by Christa on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 pm

I had a dream the other night after I had asked God to reveal to me what was going to happen with my marriage....which ended the other day (my marriage). I was almost annoyed by the answer. The song from the kids show "The Wiggles" kept playing over and over in my head all through the night. The song was, "Skip to my Lou" and it was The Wiggles version....."lost my partner what'll I do....of to Texas two by two...flies in the buttermilk shoo fly shoo....cat's in the cream jar mmm mmm mmm." The song is a "steal your partner" kind of dancing song with NO instruments...only singing, clapping, skipping, and dancing.

I had other dreams during the night that may have confirmed where I think my direction is heading. I just don't know if it's soon or what exactly I'll be doing. In my dream I was also teaching people how to sew (re-purposing old sweaters) and Texas was a main theme. I love sewing and I want to start a business selling repurposed clothing. One of my best friends in the world was in my dream too. In the dream, his mother was repurposing/creating a pair of mittens form me out of an old sweater. As she sewed, she told me, "Joel will come around in the winter time." IRL since Joel's dad died only a few months ago, I'd been kicking myself thinking I should've married him instead of my husband. He was always so good to me and we've known each other since I was 5 and he was 8 in a Christian School in Texas. I'm thinking God may send me to Texas in the winter time two by two (maybe my daughter and I) and maybe with Joel and his mom too.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Skip To My Lou My Darlin'"

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Hello Christa! I don't have an interpretation, but I do have a word of encouragement for you. After reading your other dream something that really came up in my heart for you was that you needed to "guard against false revelations". I addressed this more in my previous post on your other dream. Since your marriage has just ended, you are in a place of transition. That is the time when the enemy would like to be able to bring confusion and discouragement in, and steer you in the wrong direction. (I'm so sorry about your marriage, by the way. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through that. But, I know that God does understand!) I just feel led to say that any revelations that you receive, whether they be through a dream, vision or even a friend, please be sure to check them against God's written word. If it's a Word from God, it will always agree with His written word perfectly -- and that is your safety net. When God gives us directions, even in dreams, He is more than happy to back it up with His written word, before He expects us to act on anything. Dream are easy to misunderstand and misinterpret sometimes. But, God's written Word is plain and clear and can never lead us astray. I'll be praying for you during this time of transition. I know that God has His hand on you and has wonderful things for your life.

Love in Jesus, kiss

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Hmmmm....yes, I could totally see how the devil could play on my loneliness or my want to run away and hide at this point. He is a deceiver. I will totally do my best to guard my heart against false revelations. Thanks for the word Sandra. Wanna hear something funny? I actually put this in the "prophetic word" section of the forum first because I knew there was a word out there for me. Someone suggested I put it in the dream interpretation forum because I wasn't getting any responses. Ha! I'm truly blessed that's for sure.

Hey, for anyone else out there, I'm still up for a dream interpretation if you're up to it! Thanks everyone and thanks Sandra.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:34 am

You're welcome, Sweetie! To God be the glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top