Plane crash and flood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plane crash and flood

Post by True Flight on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:45 pm

I was in a large plane, my wife had her leg stuck in the front landing gear. I was worried if we landed she would get hurt.
There was a mountain in front of us so we had to fly at 30,000 feet, the plane could only fly at 20,000 feet. So when we hit 30,000 feet we started to nose dive. The wife got her leg out just before the plane crashed. The plane was completely destroyed but no one was hurt.

Next nights dream.

I was at the beach, there were lots of people there. Out of the horizon came something like white water, Thought it was a cloud at first but when it engulfed us it was very wet bubbles. I grabbed a small girl that was on the shore (about 3 years old) I told everyone to get to higher ground. We drove to a small town where a helicopter was waiting. I got in with the child and saw a man and his son there, I asked them to get in. The 4 of us flew to the top of a tall mountain. After the white bubbles had came in we looked down on the town and the hoses were up to there roofs in frozen water.

I think these go along with my blue fish dream.

Pretty Blue fish

I was looking through my eyes, but I was huge. Like a mile or more tall.
I was above Central America looking down on it. I was told that there was lake _____. But when I looked down there was no lake but all these islands on the west coast of Central America. I was told I could live there. My thought was there's lots of sharks in those waters, I looked at the East coast and thought that would be better but there were no islands on that side. Then I saw Harrison Ford lounging in a lawn chair with a straw hat on. So that settled my spirit and I thought, yes I can live there.
I was looking down at all these islands and I saw something trapped in the sea weed by the shore line. I thought it was a shark. (now I'm still a mile tall) I take out a little pocket knife to cut the sea weed, as I lean over it wiggles itself free and it is this really pretty blue fish.

I see dercernment here and that everything turns out ok, but are these warning dreams?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plane crash and flood

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello Trueflight!

Some thoughts on the first dream -- When I see a airplane in a dream, usually it is symbolic of either a Spirit-led ministry or project -- soaring in the Spirit. Is there something you have been involved with recently, spiritually speaking, that is about to "land" that your wife is having trouble with? If your wife is not literal here, she could be symbolic of an "agreement" a spiritual "union" you have with something or someone. This thing or person is having a difficult time with the fact that this ministry or assignment is coming to a conclusion, and this difficulty ultimately leads to the whole thing crashing down. God is showing you, though, that it will not harm you physically, but the ministry/assignment will be destroyed because of the trouble landing on time. I associate the landing with a completing of something. The end of a journey.

Also, there was a mountain in front of you that you were not equipped to fly over. In scripture mountains usually symbolize the problems of life, the obstacles that come and stand in our way of progress and moving forward spiritually. Unfortunately the plane you are on is not equipped to be able to fly at the high altitude that it will take to go over the mountain, and it causes the whole thing to come crashing down. I believe this is changeable!!! The reason why is that this does not agree with God's Word. His Word says, (Mark 11:23-24, "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.") So, you have authority over that obstacle. Many times dreams are showing us the "prophetic potential" of something. In other words, this is the path its on right now, but it can be changed in prayer, or at the least lessened. God shows us these things ahead of time so that we can affect change. Is there anything like this currently going on in your life? Is there something that you are trying to bring to a conclusion, but there is an obstacle standing in your way? If so, I believe it is time to pray! Since this was an airplane, this is likely a ministry that could affect others as well as yourself.

The second dream -- again you're with "other people". I believe this is showing you a particular ministry. I believe the little girl is something that you will take under your wing to care for because you recognize that it is in need of care and protection. Telling everyone to go to "higher ground" -- that's the realm of God -- the realm of the supernatural! Call upon God! Your ability to press into the Spirit, protected you and others that God puts under your care.

The ice...I think of cold. I think of something destructive and slippery! It covered many houses -- it's going to affect many lives. This could be showing you the same thing as the first dream, but from a different perspective. There could even be multiple meanings here. I don't know.

On the third dream -- the pocket knife I believe is symbolic of the Word of God, that is sharper than any two-edged sword. Also, blue is usually a heavenly color and has a very positive meaning. Fish in scripture are referred to as people as Jesus told Peter, "I will make you a fisher of men."

As for you looking HUGE -- I would say that God was showing you who you are "in Him". The rest of the dream, I don't know about. Perhaps what I've said here will help in some way. Please pray on what I've shared, as these are only thoughts.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:58 pm

worship pastor is a vampire

I wonder if it has anything to do with this dream?
I'm not involved in the ministry in any way.
The wife just got involved with the childrens ministry.

Something is coming this way, I'm sure it will be revealed in time.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:24 am

TrueFlight, I don't know if the vampire dream ties into these or not. But, I do know that if you are in a church of any kind, and in the Body of Christ -- you are in ministry -- even if it's not a 5-fold ministry office. I believe these dreams were given to you for the purpose of intercession!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:56 pm

hmmm.... some one got a hold of my credit card number, and 3 days later I found out they got the wife's credit card number too.
wont no the damage for a month, so far it looks minimal.

Sounds like a manifestation to me.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top