My old job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My old job

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 pm

I was back working at my old job I had over 10 years ago in a day care center. I see a little boy named Colin come in with his parents and a new baby brother. *In real life this little boy really was in my class. He did not have a baby brother at the time*. When his parents saw me they were like "wow you're back!". Colin seemed around the same age so it was like only a year had elapsed in the dream.

Scene change. I am working on a painting that is fairly large and I'm putting some paint (white) on the upper corner with my finger. *In real life I do paint and it's not unusual for me to use my hands*. The painting is like a tan color with some red poppies but it looks like I'm adding to it. My husband's best friend was there and he made a comment about the painting but it was like a criticism.

Back to the daycare center. I'm with a lady who works there and she's telling me where to put these items back into these bins to organize them. End.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My old job

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:01 am

Hello Sunshine,

On the first part of this dream, it seems to be picturing a return to a ministry that you were involved with in the recent past expanding. I say "expanding" because you were now "back", but also because the little boy who was under your care now has a little brother. I believe this "day care job" that you returned to is actually your work in the Spirit -- or your part of the ministry in the Body of Christ. It seems to be revealing here that you are going to be returning to a ministry that you have been involved with previously, but that it will be "added to" -- expanded. That's just like the Lord. He said He would "increase you more and more." That's the scripture that comes up for this dream. (Psalms 115:14, "The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.") Interesting that this scripture references "children"!

Scene two -- I feel the painting is another again reflecting the same thing, but in a different way. This was a painting you had started previously, but now you're going back and expanding it, adding to it. You're not changing the painting from what it was, but you're adding to it and enlarging it! This scripture also comes to mind: (Isaiah 54:2, "Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;") Also, there seems to be a warning in here that you may receive some criticism and to not let it take you by surprise. That's no surprise. Jesus said that we would receive our harvest "with persecutions". (Mark 10:30, "But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.")

I feel like the lady in the end represents "help". It could be the Holy Spirit, the angels of God, or people that God sends to help you. My guess in this context is that this is showing the Holy Spirit because this woman is "instructing" you in a way. I believe the Lord is revealing that you will be anointed by the Holy Ghost, and that your new expanded ministry will be Holy Ghost led!

Please pray on what I've said, and let me know if any of this ministers to your heart.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 am

Hey Sandra! Thanks for your input flower

I actually went through this dream last night and I feel like it's about my marriage. There is no way you could know that from the dream (that's why sometimes understanding other's dreams are tricky). I got that from the red poppies on the painting (they symbolize rememberance and forgiving and forgetting..wow, who knew?) and at the time I worked in that room with Colin was when I met and married my husband. But you would have no way of knowing that. I didn't realize that until I went through it last night.

With that said, I do believe that all the scriptures are from the Lord and they do apply. Also, the criticism and Holy Spirit parts are right on. I felt like the Lord showed me the same thing last night. Thank you so much for taking the time to go over my dream. Very helpful, and I will write down those scriptures. huggins

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:21 am

You're welcome, Sunshine! I believe marriage is a ministry, by the way. That being said, is there any way that what I shared could still be applicable? In fact, I believe that marriage is one of the most important ministries we can ever receive -- right along side of the ministry of having and raising children! I do feel that you are being enlarged in your marriage, and it is God's desire to expand it. No matter how long we have been married, we can always grow more together. I've been married 12 years -- and I'm still learning! flower Nonetheless, I'm glad the scriptures ministered to your heart!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:29 am

Well yes, you are totally right it is applicable to the marriage theme. Once I read through it again and put the marriage in there it made sense. What's cool is that Colin means "victorious" and so I believe that there is going to be victory over past issues. And the new baby??? Eeeekkk!!! I'm hoping he's symbolic (I have four kids)!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:51 am

LOL!!! What a victorious dream. As usual, God has proven Himself to be very good! :clap:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum