My Pastor's visit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Pastor's visit

Post by Camille on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 am

I had a dream last night. At first, my husband and I were approached by my Pastor. He said that I am supposed to be buying a store. I argued with him, that i would not get approved for a loan. Just then, my cell phone rang and it was woman from a bank saying that my loan for the business is just needing Business Insurance. I was so shocked & told my husband. And my pastor was just behind me laughing in delight & we praised the Lord. I kept on telling my Pastor that the business would be an ice cream shop, but he disagreed & said that it would be some kind of store.

Later in the dream, I was back in my old apartment. All there was, was our bed and big white wall behind it. My husband and I were confused as to why we were back here (we did not like the place). Then our Pastor came in & introduced himself to us, like he didn't know who we were. He came in the room, touched the wall to the left side of the bed. While his hand was on it, he said "There is a lot of evil here". Then he touched the wall to the right of the bed and said the same thing. Then he placed his hand on our bed and said, "But here, there is a lot of love." He then asked if we needed prayer. I said yes, but instead of him praying, he told my husband and I to pray for each other.

When we were done praying, I turned around to see the big wall. But this time, it had really bad water stains in different sizes and colors. Then in the dream, I became really scared, because it showed the "evil" manifesting itself on the wall.
Then I woke up. Im not sure what my dream means. Please help :)

Camille

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Pastor's visit

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 pm

First dream - Have faith. God's plans for you will always come to pass.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Ephesians 1:11-12
11In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.

Second dream- Are there things from the past that have been coming up in your marriage? 1 Peter 4:8 - Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Thanks for the verses. I will pray and seek God for a revelation.

As far as the 2nd dream, IRL, my husband and I have a very happy and loving marriage. Very little arguments, and I believe any issues we had, have been resolved after getting married.

At this time in our lives, God is really pulling my husband and I together to work for His Kingdom. And any problem that surround him and I, we always hold onto each other and stand on God, the solid Rock.

But i will keep seeking. Thank u!! praying

Camille

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 pm

I pray that you receive the full interpretation! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 pm

hmmm perhaps a nu venture coming ur way,,ur just waiting 4 approval..and cover,,[insurance]..it mite be somethang different than wat u think, lol! ,,um prt2,,i think ther maybe an old issue frm the past that has u scared 2day,,chek if that is so,,,u an ur hubby gotta pray this one tru,, :clap: thumbs flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top