Blocked Up Toilets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blocked Up Toilets

Post by SheBelieves on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 am

Hello

Two nights ago I dreamed that there was this big major event at some huge public venue. It took place on many floors of this place. I was in charge of orchestrating all the food, wait staff, cooks, etc.

At one point in the evening, I had to go to the bathroom and went to look for the ladies room. Every bathroom I found had disgusting, horrible stopped up toilets... with feces, vomit, etc. flowing out over them. It was nauseating and frustrating, especially as the longer I kept looking the more I had to go. I was running all over this huge building trying to find a place to go, but all bathrooms, even the men's rooms, had these blocked up toilets.

No one else seemed to have a problem, only I did.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blocked Up Toilets

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 am

Maybe this is a dream about the world system, and how it is overflowingly wicked and foul. Well, it would seem to me that the attitude of the world is that we are doing what is right and decent in our own eyes, instead of coming from the perspective of a righteous and holy God. He says to consider sin disgusting and to be holy like He is holy. It seems as if you are looking at the world system, which clogs up the world and keeps it from working in the way it should. It ruins the freedom, the liberty, the dominion that God means for everyone to have. You see the issue, you have an issue with the issue, and you are unable to settle for what others consider the normative, and ok with them. To you, it is disgusting and you don't want to touch it, be a part of it, or contribute to it. Just my thoughts, pray on what I am saying.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:11 pm

hi S/B,,,,im feeling that ur gonna be involved in something big in ur life soon,,u hav the gift of admin,,it will be multi tiered,,an will take some effort,,however during this time u will need 2 releive urself of some ''stuff'',,,that is personal just 4 u,,it will get more intense ,the need 2 let go of it,u even venture in2 the mens room which shows ur desperation 2to find releif,,thats like goin outside ur comfort zone indeed ,but trying 2 find a safe clean enviroment 2 to it in will be tha challenge,,,u may hav 2 go outside the building 2 finda clean toilet,,let me kno wat fits here,,sweety.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 am

flower giddey up ppl,,,uall gone Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams :snicker: : :snicker: :

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:47 am

I wonder if There's a lot of issues that haven't been addressed? No one else seemed to have a problem about the toilets but you--could it be that youre more sensitive to the plight of humankind than most people--its like no big deal for some?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top