Twin men/leak in ceiling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twin men/leak in ceiling

Post by amandamckie on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 am

Hello, Not sure if this meant anything or not. But I dreamt I was in the home of 2 men, who looked very similar (they were both wearing glasses) , not sure if they were twins or not but they looked same age etc. It seemed as though I had gone there, to buy or sell a car? The 2 men seemed very friendly and in fact I was cuddling one of them, it seemed as though I was linked romantically! Whilst I was there, there was a water leak in the ceiling and it kept leaking water intermitantly. Meanwhile my pastor turned up and was angry because he said to me that he had been trying to buy a car off of them, but not to trust them as they were holding the process up by holding on to 1 of the pieces of paperwork and they wouldn't give it back and didn't think they had any intention of giving it back, which meant he couldn't sell the car to anybody else. Maybe it didn't mean anything but it was very vivid. Any help gratefully accepted!

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin men/leak in ceiling

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 am

bandaid hmm sounds likea warning drm2 me,,somethings not water tight,,i wood look around ur self rite now an see if ur connected in anyway 2 somebody/thing that kood come unstuck ,,ur job,,something ur attacthed 2,,if u feel me..seems related 2 ur church life cos ur pastors there,,warning u..something legal???let me kno.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top